C.O. Bigelow Bath & Body Works Original No. 502 Mentha Lip Shine Shade Clear Peppermint Oil 2% Sealed uploaded by Erin N.C.O. Bigelow Bath & Body Works Original No. 502 Mentha Lip Shine Shade Clear Peppermint Oil 2% Sealed uploaded by Desiree' S.

BY C.O. BIGELOW

• How long does this product usually last for everyone else?6 Answers
  • "Love love love! I keep this in my purse along with gum to make sure my breath is always fresh after eating. Super moisturizing, minty fresh and has a nice shine!" in 4 reviews
  • "Great for chapped lips and dry weather! Smells amazing and always makes my dry lips feel so much better." in 3 reviews
  • "Only a little bit goes a long way too" in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend it, even at this price point." in 1 review
  • "I absolutely love this line of lip gloss because it is efficient (a small amount goes a long way), smells great, tastes great, and leaves my lips feeling soft and healthy." in 1 review
Erin N.
Favorite. Lip balm. Ever!!! I have 7 of these. I kid you not. I keep one at every place I spend time. Night stand. Bathroom, purse, car, couch. I love them!!! I buy them from amazon because I can’t get them from bath and body works anymore. They are reasonably priced at around $10 each, and last a long time. And the shine is killer!! Love my C.O. Bigelow.
Shannon💋 W.
I used to use this for my lips years ago! I stopped using it because it didn’t really penetrate my lips and keep them hydrated. It had a peppermint taste so it soothes your lips and made them feel minty. But it would just sit on top of your lips and not set into them. It was more so good for the tingly sensation and not for hydration.
Michaela C.
I like the shine and the peppermint scent/flavor of the C.O. Bigelow mentha lip shine.  It's a good basic beauty item.  It is a little expensive, but this tube will seriously last for ages because a tiny bit goes a long way, so it's still a good value.
Desiree' S.
Every time I go to Bath and Body Works I have to grab a few of these. I really love the varieties and the brand overall. It’s a great value for the products and they are very long lasting. I’m sad they never brought back the pink lemon from a while back. I love he shea balm. It is truly an everyday wear and I use it a lot. The months ones are always great as well.
Alexis S.
Lorain, OH
This is my favorite lip balm. It keeps my lip moisturized while leaving the perfect shiny finish. I would definitely recommend. I got mine from bath and body works while they were having a bogo 50% sale!
Kate W.
Sherman Oaks
I love the smell of this lip balm, it makes me feel fresh whenever I use it, while moisturizing my lips and proving nice shine. One of the few lip products I’ve actually used up, then bought again (you know, rather than tossing it in a bag never to be seen again). I wouldn’t let it out of my sight long enough to lose it!
Wendi J.
Cookeville , TN
These are my favorite lip 'glosses '. It's not really a gloss but it kinda feels like it. My favorite is the night time one. It makes my lips feel so much better and not so many lines in my lips when I use this every night before bed. It's under $10 so it's not too bad. I recommend this to everyone!!
Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
This was and has been one of my fav gloss from bath and body works. The flavor is awesome and you can feel it working on your lips the moment it is applied . Worth the price and would buy it over and over
Hunter R.
Morgantown, WV
It is a very thick gloss, so if you don’t like thick lip glosses this isn’t for you. The “mentha” feels great on my lips though, and all of their “mentha” glosses have a fairly strong mint scent
Cassi D.
Custer, WA
I've been using this stuff for at least 8 years, if not longer. I always had one of these in my scrubs pocket in my late teens, it was my signature lip "taste" when my hubby and I were dating, and now staying at home with two kids, I always have one in my purse, and one on my dresser. This stuff lasts! This is the only lip product I wear during the winter, because it helps protect my lips and keeps them moisterizers so well I don't normally use Chapstick, keeps your breath minty fresh, helps plumpen the lips with its minty tingly ness, tastes amazing, and lasts for forever! The only downside I would have for it, is while it's not sticky, your hair can definelty get stuck in it.
Sabrina F.
Levelland, TX
How long does this product usually last for everyone else?