C.O. Bigelow Bath & Body Works Original No. 502 Mentha Lip Shine Shade Clear Peppermint Oil 2% Sealed uploaded by Desiree' S.

BY C.O. BIGELOW

• How long does this product usually last for everyone else?6 Answers
  • "Only a little bit goes a long way too" in 1 review
  • "I absolutely love this line of lip gloss because it is efficient (a small amount goes a long way), smells great, tastes great, and leaves my lips feeling soft and healthy." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend it, even at this price point." in 1 review
Desiree' S.
Every time I go to Bath and Body Works I have to grab a few of these. I really love the varieties and the brand overall. It’s a great value for the products and they are very long lasting. I’m sad they never brought back the pink lemon from a while back. I love he shea balm. It is truly an everyday wear and I use it a lot. The months ones are always great as well.
Kate W.
Sherman Oaks
I love the smell of this lip balm, it makes me feel fresh whenever I use it, while moisturizing my lips and proving nice shine. One of the few lip products I’ve actually used up, then bought again (you know, rather than tossing it in a bag never to be seen again). I wouldn’t let it out of my sight long enough to lose it!
Hunter R.
Morgantown, WV
It is a very thick gloss, so if you don’t like thick lip glosses this isn’t for you. The “mentha” feels great on my lips though, and all of their “mentha” glosses have a fairly strong mint scent
Wendi J.
Cookeville , TN
These are my favorite lip 'glosses '. It's not really a gloss but it kinda feels like it. My favorite is the night time one. It makes my lips feel so much better and not so many lines in my lips when I use this every night before bed. It's under $10 so it's not too bad. I recommend this to everyone!!
Stacy H.
Philadelphia, PA
I just tried this for the first time. It is pretty minty smelling but I like it! It gives a cooling tingling sensation on your lips when you put it on. It comes in a cute greenish tube. I would definitely buy this again.
Cassi D.
Custer, WA
I've been using this stuff for at least 8 years, if not longer. I always had one of these in my scrubs pocket in my late teens, it was my signature lip "taste" when my hubby and I were dating, and now staying at home with two kids, I always have one in my purse, and one on my dresser. This stuff lasts! This is the only lip product I wear during the winter, because it helps protect my lips and keeps them moisterizers so well I don't normally use Chapstick, keeps your breath minty fresh, helps plumpen the lips with its minty tingly ness, tastes amazing, and lasts for forever! The only downside I would have for it, is while it's not sticky, your hair can definelty get stuck in it.
Alena P.
This is one of my favorite products by Bath & Body Works. It smells and feels so refreshing. Just be careful, because a little, tiny bit goes a very long way. If you get too crazy with it, you will find that it gets sticky. Because I do just use a little at a line, I find that this lasts a very long time.

This is a must have for anyone. I highly recommend!
Maggie B.
I absolutely love this line of lip gloss because it is efficient (a small amount goes a long way), smells great, tastes great, and leaves my lips feeling soft and healthy. Because I have incredibly sensitive skin around my mouth, I am limited in the types of lip products that I can use. CO Bigelow has been my go-to for almost a decade. It is my absolute favorite!
Kylee S.
Fridley, MN
I usually hate lip glosses, I wear chap stick all the time. But this lip gloss is not like others. It's a minty, and tingles your lips while providing moisture and shine! It comes in many colors and they will suit any skin color!
Sydny R.
Bowerston, OH
I love this lipgloss in the fall and winter time. The mint smell and flavor gives me a fresh feeling all while protecting my lips from the cold dry air. I use this product every year. I recommend this lipgloss
Sabrina F.
Levelland, TX
How long does this product usually last for everyone else?