by C.O. Bigelow

How long does this product usually last for everyone else?
Start your review of C.O. Bigelow Bath & Body Works Original No. 502 Mentha Lip Shine Shade Clear Peppermint Oil 2% Sealed!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Love love love! I keep this in my purse along with gum to make sure my breath is always fresh after eating. Super moisturizing, minty fresh and has a nice shine!” in 4 reviews
“Great for chapped lips and dry weather! Smells amazing and always makes my dry lips feel so much better.” in 3 reviews
“Only a little bit goes a long way too” in 1 review
“I highly recommend it, even at this price point.” in 1 review
“I absolutely love this line of lip gloss because it is efficient (a small amount goes a long way), smells great, tastes great, and leaves my lips feeling soft and healthy.” in 1 review
Los Angeles
Love! It’s the perfect stocking stuffer or extra gift. The mint adds a nice freshness and tingles a little. Unlike other balms that dry my lips out, this one actually needs one application.
Riverside
Love the way this scent smells so freshening like the mints right I get this every year for Xmas in my stocking it’s a little sticky wish was more smooth but still love it keep going back for the wonderful herby smell of mint it leaves when you use it
Portsmouth
These have an amazing strong peppermint scent to them. I really enjoy that aspect. However these are a little too thick and sticky for my personal preference. That was really the only disappointment with this gloss.
C.O. Bigelow Bath & Body Works Original No. 502 Mentha Lip Shine Shade Clear Peppermint Oil 2% Sealed uploaded by Desiree' S.
Every time I go to Bath and Body Works I have to grab a few of these. I really love the varieties and the brand overall. It’s a great value for the products and they are very long lasting. I’m sad they never brought back the pink lemon from a while back. I love he shea balm. It is truly an everyday wear and I use it a lot. The months ones are always great as well.
Houma, LA
This one is extra spicy. Not exactly a good lip gloss to kiss someone because incidentally the flavor isn’t good but it’s very effective and indeed last a long time. Obviously when you eat you’ll need to reapply as with most lip products. I’m satisfied with No. 502 peppermint oil and would definitely tell others to give it a try.
Orlando
Love using this after a scrub, at night, or just as a gloss during the day! The minty fragrance and taste is amazing! It can be a little sticky, and sometimes, even when it's still half full, it will take some effort to get out of the container. But I love how moisturizing it is!
Waikoloa, HI
I absolutely love this product. It smells amazing. It makes your lips tingle and really shiny. I'm waiting for bath and body works to open on the big island of hawaii so I can get my hands back on it. It's been a minute since I got to use this. Definitely buying more when I can.
Plano, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
Super shiny! Like a gloss with added benefits, if you like minty this is it! Almost felt like I went to Alaska real quick when I put it on. lol But I’m definitely kind of obsessed with how “cooling” it truly is! Very thin non stick formula, my lips felt so smooth and juicy!
E Rochester, NY
I love all of the C.O. Bigelow lip glosses. The original no. 502 is a great clear gloss, especially with the delicious scent and feel of peppermint. Also makes your breath seem to be fresh when you don't have gum or a mint.
Anaheim, CA
So nice and refreshing for daily lip gloss! Also very helpful for freshening your breath in a pinch (haha)because it has real mint in it, you can lick your lips and it will freshen your breath!