BY CNN INTERACTIVE GROUP, INC. #56 in Websites

CNN connects you to the world, wherever you are. Stay informed with the latest headlines and original stories from around the globe. Follow up-to-the-minute reporting with breaking news alerts and live video. Lead the conversation by sharing news and dig deeper into the stories that matter most to you.

• Get breaking news alerts and follow stories as they develop.
  • Go beyond the surface with international, politics, opinion, tech and entertainment stories and more.
  • Watch video clips and coverage of live events as they unfold. View your favorite CNN shows LIVE (as available; check with your cable, satellite or telco provider).*

CNN
  • "Like this app because as a college student I don't have cable & this makes it easy to see everything going on around the world." in 1 review
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Favorite news channel! Yes it's very left wing, but I don't think they lie about information. They seem to be very honest and accurate in their descriptions. They do a good job of not picking sides on their stories, but accurately telling the event
Mariangel O.
Techie Expert
CNN siempre atento de las noticias del mundo, además de informar y mantenerlos atentos de todo lo que ocurre en el mundo.
Greidys R.
Doral, FL
LOVE THIS PROGRAM. I AM VIEW EVERY DAY, AND MY FAVORITE . IS ACCESSIBLE AND WATCH THE NEW ON TV. IS VERY GOOD.
Breanna G.
Beloit, WI
It's great for seeing the left wing side of news stories. The app is really easy to navigate
member-85606
Definitely left-leaning, but I'm really here to talk about sensationalism. They will often take the fear-mongering or less-than-accurate angle in order to drive viewer traffic, though they are pretty good about retractions and action on fabrication. I watch CNN a fair amount, but MSNBC beats them in investigative reporting. I mostly watch for the personalities I admire, rather than expecting accuracy or nuance.
MK J.
Techie Expert
I don’t like this app or the CNN channel on tv. It’s way too left sided and I don’t feel the information is accurate or even really important? Fox News has been way more informative to me and they don’t take sides they just tell what’s all going on, I switched to the Fox News app long time ago.
Samantha L.
Canton, OH
I love watching CNN and all the different opinions they feature. I think CNN is really important now more than ever and I love that they stick to their guns. I especially love Jake Tappers show, he's awesome!
Yolanda S.
Waco
Techie Expert
YES I LOVE CNN I WATCH IT THEY ARE ALWAYS ON TOP OF THERE NEWS IF SOME THING HAPPEN WHILE THEY REPORTING ANOTHER STORY THEY BE LIKE WE JUST GOTTEN BREAKING NEW AND IF YOU MISS SOMETHING YOU GET IT FROM THE NEXT REPORTING
Brenda A.
San Diego, CA
Like this app because as a college student I don't have cable & this makes it easy to see everything going on around the world. Sometimes the alerts are annoying because you get a few of the same alert. The other thing I dislike about this app is I am sometimes not in a position to be able to listen to a video or watch it & this app doesn't provide a transcript of the video.
Ally M.
Sorrento, FL
Have this on my ipad and my iphone and it gives me updates on the news i want to hear about, being a girl i don't want to hear about sports or whatever, but it notifys me when something I'm interested about becomes news,