CND Vinylux Weeky Polish

by CND

Vinylux Weeky Polish - CND Vinylux Weekly Polish is a breakthrough polish for fashion perfection...without a base coat! While ordinary polishes break down over time, Vinylux Weekly Polish actually becomes more durable!Vinylux Weekly Polish system includes a self-adhering color coat that eliminates the need for a base coat. Use with Vinylux Weekly Top Coat for week-long wear that dries quickly. - Vinylux Weeky Polish

Does it need a led lamp to dry?
CND Vinylux Weeky Polish Does anyone know what are the two steps to follow with these nail polishes?
Es de larga duración este esmalte?
Start your review of CND Vinylux Weeky Polish!
Mina V.
San Francisco, CA
CND Vinylux Weeky Polish uploaded by Mina V.
Bouquet #319 is my favorite everyday polish. It goes on pretty matte for some reason (pic is of 2 coats) but I use the CND top coat and they get really glossy. Stays on for a week too! This elevates my nails just a little bit since I like to keep them natural CND Vinylux Weeky Polish Cnd Vinylux Weekly Top Coat 0.5Oz
Jaime F.
Texas
1,273 reviews
CND Vinylux Weeky Polish uploaded by Jaime F.
Purchased at: Target
Unfortunately, this polish did not work out for me. I had to apply a few thin coats to limit the streaky appearance, and applied the weekly top over it. There were multiple chips the next day, and I hadn’t been tough on my nails. This seems to work for others, but sadly, it’s a pass for me.
Samantha L.
Lapeer, MI
Apart from acrylic, this is my favorite product for long lasting, wear resistant nail polish in the hottest colors. My favorite (signature) color has been Cityscape for 2 years in a row!
Francesca D.
San Jose, CA
CND Vinylux Weeky Polish uploaded by Francesca D.
This is a 2 step system. You don’t need a base coat, but I honestly prefer a base coat. I use a strengthening base and then CND’s base coat. I find it lasts longer. However, it is optional. This one is in the shade “Hypnotic Dreams”. It is a chameleon shade so it shifts from green to purple depending on the light. This one is perfect for fall in my opinion. This one applied sheer, but buildable. I am wearing 3 coats. It was easy to apply and the brush was on the smaller side so it isn’t too messy. I used the CND top coat as well and it dries in 8 minutes. The top coat dries shiny and has a satin finish. This can be purchased at Walgreens, Target and Walmart for 10.50 USD
Shallen F.
Lisbon
I like vinylux polish, it goes on beautifully, not streaky and very evenly. When used with Vinylux top coat it last for a few weeks with no chips. Cnd Vinylux Weekly Top Coat 0.5Oz
kiersten Y.
West Chester, PA
I love using vinylux. It stays just long enough until i want to change to a new color or fresh polish. I used to go to the salon every 4 weeks when i had acrylic nails but decided to cut back my spending on them years ago. The brushes are easy to use and dry fairly quickly.
Gina S.
CND Vinylux Weeky Polish uploaded by Gina S.
I am really obsessed with cnd polishes. Maybe even more than opi. Want to know why? That brush head. Oh my gosh it makes a world of difference! Easiest application ever!
Teri B.
Lexington, KY
CND Vinylux Weeky Polish uploaded by Teri B.
Definitely my go to for regular polish right now. The formula is extremely quick drying and actually good for the nail needing no base coat. The shade range is great. Your manicure should last at least a week with little to no chipping. It is good quality polish. My cuticles are always bad because my hands are in water a lot, which is another reason I use this polish. It lasts longer.
Megan G.
Strongsville, OH
Bummer. NOT a weekly polish at all. Chips. CND has AMAZING products. This just isn’t one of them.
diane S.
Painesville, OH
Works wonderful. One of my favorites. I have been working with them for a few years now and absolutely love them.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
valeria R.
Washington, DC
il y a un an
Charley J. il y a un an
The base coat is built into the color polish & works best with the Vinylux top coat. Most of the time the color coat is completely dry by the time you put your top coat on & only takes a few minutes! You can use a polish setting spray, Cnd do a fantastic one & smells amazing! The top coat is amazing!