BY CND #30 in Nail Polish Top Coats

Lasts 7+ Days Without Chipping Makes Polish More Durable Over Time Long-Lasting Wear Innovative Technology Creates Long-Lasting Wear And Durability With Exposure To Natural Light Over Time. Made In Usa Of Us &Amp; Non-Us Ingredients see more...

• How is this new nail polish ? How long does it last?4 Answers
  • Just wondering if any of you vinylux fans have tried the Essie Ge...2 Answers
  • Is this pricey? Also, would you say this is your go-to top coat?1 Answers
Joanna J.
Austin, TX
Love love love! I used to never paint my nails because they would chip within 8 hours. This is the first product that isn’t outrageously priced that works. I can leave it on for up to a week and it still looks great!CND Vinylux Weekly Top Coat
Stuff4chix Y.
Prosper
One of the only nail polish brands that I use. Love that it is long lasting and doesn’t chip for a good 5-6 days. Can’t seem to get 7 days from it, but happy that I can at l least make it to the next weekend before I have to change out my nail color.
Nikki N.
I personally think vinyl Lux really does the best job for a standard nail polish. It really lasts way longer than every other brand I’ve ever tried and it’s because of this topcoat. This topcoat provide so much shine and it hardens the longer you wear it providing a better result
Tammy R.
I use this with a lot of brands when in a pinch. Not as good as Seche Vite, which is the BEST top coat ever, but a close second. Little pricey for what it delivers performance wise.
Michelle E.
Hoboken, NJ
So here are my nails that were painted with OPI polish and the vinylux top coat. I had them done later afternoon of 9/28 and here they are today on ok shape after 10 days- which included planting (no gloves) washing pots and pans (no gloves) and teaching science class. I think it lasts pretty good!
sasha r.
This topcoat is excellent even if you’re not using their nail polishes. It dries a little bit Matte, but it really does help the color stay on longer. Are usually follow up with the code of my own clear over it to make sure it is still shiny. Definitely gives you a couple extra days on your at home manicure.
Cindy H.
I love this top coat!! It really does make your polish last longer: fewer chips, stays nice and glossy. My friends have asked me where I'm getting my nails done and are shocked to find out that I paint them myself! And believe me, I'm really not that skilled (left hand: perfect, right hand: uh oh! Isn't that life). But no matter how I've done with my base and color coats, dealing the deal with the CND topcoat makes everything look fab-u-lous!

I'm pretty rough on my hands so I admit that my manicure won't look completely flawless for a whole week (reason for only 4 stars), but I work with my hands A LOT and honestly for how good they look after just 3 days of wear and year is seriously impressive. I only experience minor chips at the very edges in a week, that I would normally get in less than a day without this topcoat!

I use a fast drying base coat and color polish so the topcoat does dry a little slow for my liking, but those couple extra minutes are worth it for better wear time and no maintenance throughout the week. I've also noticed that my nails tend to grow pretty fast so within a week the bottom part of my nail polish had moved up and the exposed base can be prone to chipping or peeling. I usually just don't pick at it and it's fine, but I may try experimenting with adding another layer of the topcoat to deal it all in including the exposed edge.

I highly recommend this topcoat to extend the life of your manicure and make it look better than ever before for longer than ever before!! I have a back up bottle stocked up because I love it so much!
Amy K.
Nice topcoat, holds up well. Not a fast drying topcoat. I prefer a quick dry topcoat like seche vite. But this one protects well if you don't mind the non quick dry factor.
Sara H.
Evanston, IL
I love the entire CND Vinylux line! This line is great for someone who wants the longevity of gel nail polish, but does not want the fuss of having to take it off, or does not want to put their hands in UV light! Although Vinylux polishes do not last quite as long as gel, they have the bonus of applying and removing like a conventional polish. Their claim is that the polish lasts up to 10 days - I say as long as you are not doing any strenuous activities with your hands (moving, washing too many dishes), this claim is true! I enjoy the color selection with this line. All of the polishes I have tried have been super creamy, pigmented and easy to apply. Overall, A+! This is my first choice of polish when I go to the nail salon!Bonus! You do not need a base coat with Vinylux polishes!
Danyele W.
CND Vinylux has completely changed the way that I do home manicures. The first time that I used it, I applied two coats of the shade Gilded Pleasure, which dried almost instantly. I then applied two coats of the Weekly Top Coat, which also dried super fast. That manicure last NINE DAYS! And this was during the holidays, when I was shopping, wrapping gifts, cooking - generally doing a lot with my hands. I am in love with the CND Vinylux system and I now have 20 polish shades and plan to pick up more. Highly recommended!!
Sherri S.
Nashville, TN
Has anyone tried the top coat with another nail polish brand like OPI or Essie? Did it make them last longer as well?
Maria A.
Orlando, FL
Do you have to use this top coat with the nail polish? Or does it still work with another top coat?
Regine R.
How is this new nail polish ? How long does it last?
Gail B.
Just wondering if any of you vinylux fans have tried the Essie Gel? I'm a huge Vinylux fan myself just wish ulta offered more colors in the store which is why I'm asking about the comparison to Essie. It's so hard to determine what the color actually is when you purchase it online. Thanks for any input. 💅🏻
Mahria B.
Manhattan, KS
Can you order this product in bulk?