BY CND

Lasts 7+ Days Without Chipping Makes Polish More Durable Over Time Long-Lasting Wear Innovative Technology Creates Long-Lasting Wear And Durability With Exposure To Natural Light Over Time. Made In Usa Of Us &Amp; Non-Us Ingredients see more...

• Is this worth the extra money (in comparison to drug stor...3 Answers
  • How is this new nail polish ? How long does it last?4 Answers
  • Just wondering if any of you vinylux fans have tried the ...2 Answers
Amber V.
N Cape May , NJ
I love this top coat. I work at a spa currently and we use cnd vinylux polishes and they’re great. The top coat blends the polish/imperfections in polishing together. I think it is worth the price. It doesn’t dry very fast so you will need some time under the dryer but if you spray a dry fast or use fast dry drops then they will dry faster.
elizabeth P.
Cross Junction
My favorite top coat of all times. I have been using CND Vinylux since its debut. It’s so easy to apply and use. It claims to last 14 days without chipping. I need to change my pedicure because I get tired of the color. Not because it’s chipped or worn off.
Joanna J.
Austin, TX
Love love love! I used to never paint my nails because they would chip within 8 hours. This is the first product that isn’t outrageously priced that works. I can leave it on for up to a week and it still looks great!CND Vinylux Weekly Top Coat
Mitali P.
Westport
I am huge fan of this top coat. I have tried so many top coats and I believe I like this the best. My nail polish will last for the full 2-weeks even if I wash my hands a lot or do crazy house work.  For other top coats brands I have used, typically my nail polish will last 1 and half week if I am lucky enough! I know Amazon sells this and maybe Sallys if your not licensed to go into Salon Centric or Cosmo Prof!
Tammy R.
I use this with a lot of brands when in a pinch. Not as good as Seche Vite, which is the BEST top coat ever, but a close second. Little pricey for what it delivers performance wise.
Lola S.
San Diego
This polish brand is an industry disruptor. My review is for the whole line of weekly polish. It’s simple to use, no UV lamps or fancy base coats. It dries and hardens in 10 minutes. It truly does last for a week or more. Especially the metallic shades. I put on night before leaving on vacation and it lasted the whole week long trip! Yay! Also doesn’t stain nails like some.
Cindy H.
I love this top coat!! It really does make your polish last longer: fewer chips, stays nice and glossy. My friends have asked me where I'm getting my nails done and are shocked to find out that I paint them myself! And believe me, I'm really not that skilled (left hand: perfect, right hand: uh oh! Isn't that life). But no matter how I've done with my base and color coats, dealing the deal with the CND topcoat makes everything look fab-u-lous!

I'm pretty rough on my hands so I admit that my manicure won't look completely flawless for a whole week (reason for only 4 stars), but I work with my hands A LOT and honestly for how good they look after just 3 days of wear and year is seriously impressive. I only experience minor chips at the very edges in a week, that I would normally get in less than a day without this topcoat!

I use a fast drying base coat and color polish so the topcoat does dry a little slow for my liking, but those couple extra minutes are worth it for better wear time and no maintenance throughout the week. I've also noticed that my nails tend to grow pretty fast so within a week the bottom part of my nail polish had moved up and the exposed base can be prone to chipping or peeling. I usually just don't pick at it and it's fine, but I may try experimenting with adding another layer of the topcoat to deal it all in including the exposed edge.

I highly recommend this topcoat to extend the life of your manicure and make it look better than ever before for longer than ever before!! I have a back up bottle stocked up because I love it so much!
Nikki C.
I personally think vinyl Lux really does the best job for a standard nail polish. It really lasts way longer than every other brand I’ve ever tried and it’s because of this topcoat. This topcoat provide so much shine and it hardens the longer you wear it providing a better result
Nicole T.
Viera , FL
This is the best top coat even if my clients pick out an opi polish I always gravitate toward this top coat to lock it all in and make the polish longer lasting and it also drys pretty fast I recommend using solar speed spray after this product
chu Y.
My favorite top coat of all time! Drys fast, melts in the colored polish and last me a full week like advertised! Only bummer is once it gets closer to the end of the bottle it can thicken a bit so I try to close the bottle as quickly as I can when I’m done with it
Sherri S.
Nashville, TN
Has anyone tried the top coat with another nail polish brand like OPI or Essie? Did it make them last longer as well?
Maria A.
Orlando, FL
Do you have to use this top coat with the nail polish? Or does it still work with another top coat?
Regine R.
How is this new nail polish ? How long does it last?
Chelsea T.
Gorham, ME
Is this worth the extra money (in comparison to drug store brands) because it makes your manicure last longer?
Gail B.
Just wondering if any of you vinylux fans have tried the Essie Gel? I'm a huge Vinylux fan myself just wish ulta offered more colors in the store which is why I'm asking about the comparison to Essie. It's so hard to determine what the color actually is when you purchase it online. Thanks for any input. 💅🏻