BY CND COSMETICS

Vinylux weekly polish and weekly top coat are a system that is uniquely design to work together. Patent-pending pro-light technology creates a powerful network of cross-linked polymer bonds that build resistance to chips, and enhance durability with exposure to natural light over time. see more...

Nikki T.
Review for: Future Fuchsia
This is really good nail polish, and was my favorite... until I started using Essie's Gel Couture range. I like the color selection and the polish does stay for a decent amount of time but unless you keep up with the topcoat, it dulls in shine pretty quickly. Also, some of the shades are streaky and they tend to thicken much, much quicker than most brands.
Kathryn C.
Bloomington, IL
Review for: Future Fuchsia
I'm really not sure why the reviews are so low. I absolutely love this product! I was spending way too much money on salon gel manicures so I invested in this. The formula is different from typical polish, so you may have to adjust how to apply it. I used THIN strokes and did 3 coats. On day 7 still no chips or peeling! I'd say that calls for a 5/5! CND Vinylux Weekly Nail Polish
Kerri D.
Lorain, OH
Review for: Future Fuchsia
I was so excited to try this. It's awful. I have had to do 3 coats. To try and it it to not look streaky. The polish itself is very thin and watery. I'm really dissapointed in it. For almost $10 it was not worth it at all!
Elaine M.
I got this complimentary from Chick Advisor for review purposes. I have it in midnight swim. I would not purchase this. It’s $14 for the base coat and then $14 for the tip coat. It chipped and wore off the edges of my nails after 3 days.
It’s not terrible, but not great.
Shelesea R.
Chestermere, AB
Review for: Future Fuchsia, Other
I purchased my CND Vinylux Weekly polish from Shoppers Drug Mart. I decided to try the colours Married to the Mauve and Lavender Lace. I find that this collection doesn't have many colours to pick from. But I haven't looked at a salon for a bigger selection as of yet. The first time I used it, I was very surprised how weekly it dried between coats. That caught me completely off guard. If you have ever used liquid white out, it dries like that when you try to layer it. When I used the colour Lavender Love, I found that after 12 hours of wearing it. It chipped off in the middle of my nail. I'm not 100% if it was because of my hard time painting my nails or not. But when I wore the colour Married to the Mauve, I found it lasted longer. I wore it for 4 days and it hasn't chipped. But it is fading on the tips and I believe it is happening because I type a lot. The fading isn't very noticeable in my opinion. I think it's a pretty nice line. I did pick another colour from them to try and hopefully it gives me better results.
Misty D.
Review for: Future Fuchsia
I'm.in love with my new color.I have never tried this nail polish before and I really like it. Glides on smooth, makes doing nails easy. No clumps or not to thin. Goes perfect with the weekly top coat and sure does last a week.mine is over a week today and just starting on a nail to chip off.
Cynthia G.
Review for: Future Fuchsia
I have followed the instructions, and two coats is NOT enough. This polish has TERRIBLE coverage, it shows every flaw in the nail, no matter how small. My nails did not look flawed, until I applied this polish. It looks trashy, smeared..even though I am rather good at applying polish, this just looks awful. I am too embarrassed to take a photo and post it to this review, my nails look so horrible with this polish on! It might possibly look better with THREE coats on, but I do not have time to apply 3 coats of polish, before a top coat! The polish looks streaked, and has poor coverage.