BY CND COSMETICS

Vinylux weekly polish and weekly top coat are a system that is uniquely design to work together. Patent-pending pro-light technology creates a powerful network of cross-linked polymer bonds that build resistance to chips, and enhance durability with exposure to natural light over time. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
Review for: Other more...
I initially bought this polish because I came across a beautiful peacock blue shade and HAD to add it to my collection, even though I’d had no experience with the brand. It’s very pigmented (a one-coat polish depending on your application or probably the specific color you use), but it chipped horrendously not even 24 hours later. I’m disappointed, but still love the color. I’ll probably apply a glitter over it next time to see if that improves the wear time.
Britney D.
cleona, PA
Just splurged and picked this up since I've been wanting to try it! So glad I did it applies like a dream and dries fast and super shiny. I'm in love with this formula! Can't wait to try it with ciate London gelology top coat or Essie gel top coat. Used the shade "couture covet"
Claudia  J.
Middlesex, NJ
Love this nail polish! Comes in so many beautiful colors and is so long lasting, easy to apply and easy to take off and will stay on for quite some time, would definitely recommend trying a bottle!
Paige A.
I've gotten Vinylux polish at a salon and it comes out really well! I have tried to do it at home and it is not as great. Now that I know, I will not buy more of their polishes. This is a good option if you have an event in a couple days and don't want your nails to chip. It's a more affordable option than gel but stronger than regular polish.
Victoria M.
My nail salon has this and it holds up well for a regular and also dries fairly quickly. So far it hasn't peeled off like some other brands and I love the colors, especially Scarlet Letter.
Elizabeth G.
Brooklyn, NY
When I go to get a pedicure I bring this with me because they like to charge u a dollar a nail to use theirs which is basically the price of a bottle! It really last longer than your standard polish! Try it
Samantha R.
These polishes are great. I'm hard on my nails and it does really last a week. The lighter colors tend to streak a bit but other than that, they're great!
Nikki A.
Richmond, VA
This nail polish have a unique color and I buy it all the time for me and my family members at wal-mart. I recommend that you try this out.
Julie W.
Detroit
Review for: Cityscape more...
I love this nail polish! It lasts all week and rarely chips. It applies evenly. The color is neutral and works well for me.
Es un pintarlas excepcional aporta un color impresionante y una larga duración
Ashley G.
Torrington, CT
Is it difficult to get this product off? Do you need to soak your nails or does it rub off with a cotton ball?
Amanda N.
LOVE Vinylux. What's your favorite color(s)?
Erika D.
Fairfax, VA
How long does this usually stay on the nail for you? Does it ruin the nails once you take it off like a traditional gel does? I'm looking for that gel look without the damaging effects.