BY CND COSMETICS

Vinylux weekly polish is a breakthrough polish that endures a week of fashion perfection, without a base coat. Exposure to natural light activates the patent-pending prolight technology to deliver week-long wear. While ordinary polishes break down over time, vinylux weekly polish actually becomes more durable. see more...

• How does Vinylux compare to other gel and shellac polishes?1 Answers
  • Can you use this polish with other brands of base and top coat an...1 Answers
  • Do you need the vinylux topcoat for this to last?2 Answers
Tawny P.
Montgomery, IL
Worked great with my nails... Stayed on for over a week! Hoping to get more colors
Shenaed D.
Brampton , ON
Review for: Crimson Sash more...
This nail polish is pretty good! I really liked the brush and how easy it was to apply. There were no streaks or uneven spots. I like that the colour is easily buildable and dries VERY fast. I found mine chipped after about 4 days, and by the 7th it was completely peeled off. I wish it had a little longer life. I’ve used CND products many times and loved them so I had slightly higher expectations as I know they are not cheap products. Overall I did like the polish and would probably get it again.. if I found it on sale!
Kelsey H.
Rosthern, SK
Love love!! This is an excellent all day, long wear, nail polish that actually lasted me 5 days without a chip or peel of my nail polish! The application was not bad. It was bit thicker in consistency than I would like as it didn't spread very evenly but after a couple of applications too my nails the color did blend quite well.

I received the Blush Teddy from my ChickAdvsior Premium package and the color was very nice. A very pale natural pink color that works very well with an everyday look. It does have a very light shimmer within the color which I really like. The top coat was very nice as well as it sealed the color in just perfectly, but make sure you cap the ends of your nails with the top coat. This will prevent any premature chipping or peeling from the polish. The top coat also creates a nice shine too your nails as well. I also love the fact that you do not need too wait in between color applications for the nail polish too dry. It dries within 60 seconds which is a plus for me.

I will definitely be buying more colors very soon and recommend too others who are hard on there nails like myself. Im glad I finally found a polish that lasts longer than 1 day. You can buy the polishes for 12.99$ a bottle.
Petrice D.
I literally rely on this brand for picture perfect nails, no other brand withstands the length of time in comparison to CND. The value is worth the price and the price is not bad at all. Beautiful long lasting colour, no cons. I will continue to purchase this polish!
Ashley H.
Niagara Falls , ON
I have tried a couple different colours now and I find them to be sheer. I have needed to do 4 coats just so my nails looked fully covered and not streaky. On the plus side this polish dries super fast, which I loved! I am going to try some more colours and see how they turn out.
Amna P.
Burnaby, BC
I had very high expectations, and really wanted this nail polish to work (last 7 days), since I am yet to find nail polish that can survive on my nails longer than 5 days. That being said, this one is not the one. After only 3 days of regular housework (laundry, dishes etc), it started chipping and peeling off, although I gave it very long time to completely dry off. Positives are that that it did dry really fast and was very shiny, and it has no nasty ingredients. Negatives, besides not being long lasting is that it came on really streaky, especially the second coat. The top coat fixed it a bit, and the color being light it was not very visible, but it still bothers me. I think this particular color (Fragrant Freesia - very light pink with white glitter) would have looked nicer with only one coat, but I wanted to follow the instructions on applying it. Maybe that is just my preference. It looks nicer in pictures than close-up. Compared to other polishes I use, I would say this one is average. It is in line with drugstore nail polishes I tried, and even some of them apply better than this one. Compared to higher end ones, like Formula X, I don't think it comes even close.
Reshmi M.
Toronto
Smooth formula with great coverage and easy to use flat brush makes for better application.  When used with their topcoat this nail polish lasts longer than most and looks very professional.  The only downside is that the colour choices are limited.
Debbie R.
This polish stays on my nails forever! I'm a seamstress and typically I'll chip polish quickly but not this bad boy! It drys quickly and lasts forever!

Great quality and easy to apply!
Vanessa R.
Georgetown, ON
Review for: Daring Escape more...
I will admit I had to look up a few tutorials online as to how to do my own nails because I am horrible at it. It dried quick, the colour was awesome and it really did last a week unlike other polishes!
Ananda R.
Review for: Pink Bikini more...
I love this colour and the fact that it stays on pretty long. It tends to chip sometimes like within 2-3 of application but that is only at the tips and it is barely noticeable.
Erica G.
Does this polish chip easily?
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
How does this compare to shellac
Melissa G.
Do you need the vinylux topcoat for this to last?
Brittany S.
Palm Bay, FL
How does Vinylux compare to other gel and shellac polishes?
kelly w.
Newton, NC
Is this like shellac?? Does it stay on well?