BY CND COSMETICS

Vinylux weekly polish is a breakthrough polish that endures a week of fashion perfection, without a base coat. Exposure to natural light activates the patent-pending prolight technology to deliver week-long wear. While ordinary polishes break down over time, vinylux weekly polish actually becomes more durable. see more...

• How does Vinylux compare to other gel and shellac polishes?1 Answers
  • Can you use this polish with other brands of base and top coat an...1 Answers
  • Do you need the vinylux topcoat for this to last?2 Answers
Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Review for: Salmon Run, Mint Convertible, Pink Pursuit more...
These are by far the best, they are very long lasting doesn't compare to Essie nor OPI I'm a mommy and do a lot with my hands and find these to last a week without chipping. Highly recommend you invest in some colors
erica q.
Aledo , TX
I was pretty impressed.  This nail polish is definitely salon quality.  It lasts a really long time and its very glossy and hard.  I like when the coat is hard so it doesn't get scratches and nicks.
Christine C.
Sandy Hook, CT
CND Vinylux has become my go-to nail polish. I wear two coats of the polish and cover with the topcoat. This polish last me the entire week. My favorite color is Romantique a link opaque pink that looks amazing and goes with everything. Best polish like gel without all the damage.
Kelly K.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I was hoping for better but maybe it's just my nails. Did not last nearly a week. I even bought the top coat. Chips within a few days. It's pretty expensive but the colors are great.
Heather B.
Johnson City, TN
I absolutely love the CND nail polishes. I have noticed that I have a more oily nailbed and I always have a hard time keeping on nail polishes from OPI and even OPI gel polishes. I decided to go to a natural nail clinic to get my nails done and they used this product on my nails. I couldn't believe how long just a regular nail polish lasted! It last 2 weeks!!! I don't think I had ever had a nail polish stay on my nails that long! I ended up buying a whole bunch of them as well as the weekly topcoat.
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY
Review for: Poison Plum, Gray, Plum Paisley, Pretty Poison, Indigo Frock more...
Absolutely obsessed with this polish! Lasts on my toes for forever! The colors are all so beautiful and it is reasonably priced!! Been using for a few years and it hasn’t disappointed.
Lyndsae R.
I'm really not satisfied with this polish. The ads claim it lasts 7 days, but for me it wore off much more quickly than OPI or Essie. Having to use the special top coat is a pain too.
Marty K.
This has been my go to nail polish for the past few years. I used to have the shellac done but my nails took a harsh beating. The CND Vinylux comes in all the colors that their CND Shellac comes in. This nail polish lasts at least a week without chipping and I would recommend this to people who are looking for an alternative to gel or shellac manicures. I have also noticed that more nail salons are using this product. The price is worth it if you don't want your nails to take a beating!
Stacy N.
They do have a wide range of colors but it's so drying on your nails. The Polish gets clumpy after a while. When I wear these colors I have to use a base coat (even though they say not to) it helps with drying out my nails. The dark colors (especially the reds) stain your nails really bad!!! And if you don't use a base coat, it takes FOREVER to take the polish off. And some of the pink shades are pretty sheer.
Brittany L.
New Castle, PA
Review for: Creekside more...
I cannot get enough of this fun Spring color! Creekside has been my new go-to for my nails and toes, and it looks great on any skin tone! Usually when I paint my own nails, it only lasts a 4 day duration, but with this polish, paired with the coordinating top coat, it lasts 9-10 days! It's truly amazing!
Erica G.
Does this polish chip easily?
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
How does this compare to shellac
Melissa G.
Do you need the vinylux topcoat for this to last?
Brittany S.
Palm Bay, FL
How does Vinylux compare to other gel and shellac polishes?
kelly w.
Newton, NC
Is this like shellac?? Does it stay on well?