BY CND COSMETICS

Vinylux weekly polish is a breakthrough polish that endures a week of fashion perfection, without a base coat. Exposure to natural light activates the patent-pending prolight technology to deliver week-long wear. While ordinary polishes break down over time, vinylux weekly polish actually becomes more durable. see more...

• How does Vinylux compare to other gel and shellac polishes?1 Answers
  • Can you use this polish with other brands of base and top coat an...1 Answers
  • Do you need the vinylux topcoat for this to last?2 Answers
Heather B.
Johnson City, TN
I absolutely love the CND nail polishes. I have noticed that I have a more oily nailbed and I always have a hard time keeping on nail polishes from OPI and even OPI gel polishes. I decided to go to a natural nail clinic to get my nails done and they used this product on my nails. I couldn't believe how long just a regular nail polish lasted! It last 2 weeks!!! I don't think I had ever had a nail polish stay on my nails that long! I ended up buying a whole bunch of them as well as the weekly topcoat.
LeeAnne J.
CND brand has a smooth texture which makes applying easy. Their Vinylux top coat assists in helping each color shine similar to a gel like feature. My favorite color that they make is: Mauve Maverick. It's the perfect color for that spring time look. However, I'm thoroughly disappointed with their slogan "week long wear (really!)". This is because the polish instantly chipped within days and did not last a full week.. I even had to apply the polish and top coat multiple times within that week.
Brittany L.
New Castle, PA
Review for: Creekside
I cannot get enough of this fun Spring color! Creekside has been my new go-to for my nails and toes, and it looks great on any skin tone! Usually when I paint my own nails, it only lasts a 4 day duration, but with this polish, paired with the coordinating top coat, it lasts 9-10 days! It's truly amazing!
Jayna R.
Review for: Fedora
This polish is a perfect match for the shellac Formula. I usually use it on my toes to match my fingernails. It seems a little streaky when you first start putting it on but it usually moves and covers pretty evenly. It lasts an extremely long time sometimes over a week.
Ayrianna N.
Review for: Grapefruit Sparkle
I have so many of these nail polishes it's unbelievable. I love this color just because it's a pale pink which is so cute in the spring time. I find that they are really excellent quality. They also seem to last longer then most nail polishes I have used.
These nail polishes are great and they last so well on me. They have them in shellac too for a longer wear. They cost a little more than opi and Essie but like I said they last longer on me like a week or so and are not watery. I would buy again.
Renee T.
I love this polish! Gel manis only last 8-10 days on me when professionally done. This nail polish lasts a solid 5+ AND I can do it at home! The colors are great and give me great results any time I use it! I buy at least one new color a month!
Rolanda T.
Baltimore, MD
This product is a beautiful color and the polish last long. It's easy to apply and is good value. It dry fast and has a very good applicator brush. This polish last on my nails for a week! I recommend this polish to others
Tiffany B.
Lebanon, OH
Review for: Fedora
This is my go-to favorite all time vinylux shade. These stay on forever and the color is just gorgeous. You can get away with two thin coats and you are good to go. Love love love this!
Valerie E.
Review for: Fedora
I didn't think I was going to like this color, but I am so glad I bought it. Long lasting wear and great color. I usually wear bright nail polish, but this shade is perfect!
Erica G.
Does this polish chip easily?
Melissa G.
Do you need the vinylux topcoat for this to last?
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
How does this compare to shellac
Rachel W.
University Pl, WA
Can you use this polish with other brands of base and top coat and have it still last as long?
Brittany S.
Palm Bay, FL
How does Vinylux compare to other gel and shellac polishes?