BY CND COSMETICS

Vinylux weekly polish is a breakthrough polish that endures a week of fashion perfection, without a base coat. Exposure to natural light activates the patent-pending prolight technology to deliver week-long wear. While ordinary polishes break down over time, vinylux weekly polish actually becomes more durable. see more...

• How does Vinylux compare to other gel and shellac polishes?1 Answers
  • Can you use this polish with other brands of base and top coat an...1 Answers
  • Do you need the vinylux topcoat for this to last?2 Answers
Amber B.
N Cape May , NJ
Review for: Honey Darlin' more...
This polish is a pretty color especially in the shellac version but unfortunately this was very hard to work with in the 7 day wear. It streaked very easily. I don’t think this polish in particular was worth the price unfortunately. It is a great color but if it was a little more opaque then I would definitely recommend it. Vinylux is a great polish. But this one unfortunately wasn’t a hit for me!
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis , MO
Review for: Field Fox more...
I was obsessed with this color when a friend had shellac on her nails, so I purchased the weekly wear since I am not a fan of shellac. The color looks identical and is the perfect neutral shade. I love that this product lasts a full week, with the cnd top coat, and provides a salon-styled manicure at home.
Haley M.
Livonia, MI
Review for: Studio White, Mauve Maverick, Cityscape (107), Other more...
This polish is great and does actually last about a week even with your hands constantly submersed in water. I’m a hairstylist so mine always are and I was actually able to grow my nails out with this polish. Also as it chips it doesn’t make my nails nearly as brittle as other polishes. The price is bearable too.
Natalie K.
New Richmond, WI
Review for: Other more...
My manicure this past week was a darker color that I absolutely love, but the formula doesn't last as long as others. It's CND Vinylux (in the color dark lava), which, according to the brand is supposed to be a weekly manicure.  However, every time I wear it, I regret it a few days in because without fail, it always chips. It's kind of a hard to find brand too, so nothing that I'm super gaga about product wise
Ashley R.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Naked Naivete more...
I tried CND Nail Lacquer on a whim because it was on sale. I cannot express how happy I am! I used another band because it stayed on my nails for more than a day, buy CND has stayed for 5 days!!!! I can’t even believe it! Take my money now and give me all the colors!!
LeeAnne J.
CND brand has a smooth texture which makes applying easy. Their Vinylux top coat assists in helping each color shine similar to a gel like feature. My favorite color that they make is: Mauve Maverick. It's the perfect color for that spring time look. However, I'm thoroughly disappointed with their slogan "week long wear (really!)". This is because the polish instantly chipped within days and did not last a full week.. I even had to apply the polish and top coat multiple times within that week.
Renee T.
I love this polish! Gel manis only last 8-10 days on me when professionally done. This nail polish lasts a solid 5+ AND I can do it at home! The colors are great and give me great results any time I use it! I buy at least one new color a month!
Felicia S.
Cedar Rapids , IA
Love love love. I can't say how much I love this product. As a massage therapist and being in oils all of the time my polish never stays on. On a normal base my polish will last over a week. Absolutely love crushed rose.
Kim C.
Review for: Creekside more...
Pretty!! Love the ease of getting this polish on my toes. Goes on thick but dries fast. If I make a mistake, it cleans with ease. Bright and vibrant colors. The bottle will last forever. The nail polish on your toes will last 3 weeks. Highly recommend it.
Susan O.
Cincinnati, OH
I first got this color as a gel and was so obsessed I bought this formula straight away. The formula is creamy without being too thick, and gets to an opaque coverage quickly. Highly recommend using this with the matching topcoat, the lasting time will surprise you!
Erica G.
Does this polish chip easily?
Tatyanna B.
Aurora, CO
How does this compare to shellac
Melissa G.
Do you need the vinylux topcoat for this to last?
Brittany S.
Palm Bay, FL
How does Vinylux compare to other gel and shellac polishes?
kelly w.
Newton, NC
Is this like shellac?? Does it stay on well?