MakeupNail CareNail PolishesCND
Vinylux Craft Culture Collection Fall 2016 Nail Polish Hand Fired #228

CND Vinylux Craft Culture Collection Fall 2016 Nail Polish Hand Fired #228

by CND

Brand: CND - Color: Hand Fired #228 - Size: 15 mL / 0.5 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CND Vinylux Craft Culture Collection Fall 2016 Nail Polish Hand Fired #228!
Jessica Z.
Monte Alto, TX
Purchased at: JCPenney
Yes CND is on the higher end when it comes to gel polish but it's worth it. You dont want to destroy your nail plate on cheap brands that you dont know what can go.wrong or wont.come.off because the brand is.cheap. I love the.CND color line. They have so much choices.
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
1,986 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
Gorgeous beautiful color. Dries fast. Goes on smoothly and quickly. Great price and value.
Misty B.
N Charleston, SC
I love my Vinylux polish. It lasts longer than normal polish. It doesn’t chip as quick. This color is a deep red which is perfect for my holiday festivities. It also dries quicker than most polishes.
Amira M.
Bordeaux
I discovered this brand few weeks ago and I honestly think that it's one of the best nail polish I have ever tried
Dina M.
For a regular polish this product is amazing. Applies like regular, wears more like a gel. It will last forever on toes.
Caroline K.
Kitchener, ON
I would recommend vinylux for your toes. They are strong like shellac and quick drying. You need to have the vinylux top coat for the full effect

Looking for your answer?