CND SHellac UV Color - Masquerade .25 oz.

by CND

#4 in Nail Polish

The second step in the CND SHELLAC Brand Nail Color System – brushes on for smooth, even coverage then cured for long wear in the CND LED lamp.

Does anybody know about a good gel/shellac nail polish ?
Do nails need a break from shellac or can I do back to back shellac manicures for many weeks with no break??
Hello, does anyone know what the wet residue is that is left on top of many CND polishes?
Start your review of CND SHellac UV Color - Masquerade .25 oz.!
Eagle
Review for: Beckoning Begonia, Bicycle Yellow
I absolutely love CND nail shellac. It is classic and beautiful. It is 100 % my favorite nail product on the market. It looks and feels amazing. If you’re an nail addict like me, I would definitely recommend that everyone run to the store right now and get it. I have already purchased a couple extras for myself and my daughter so we never run out.
State College, PA
Review for: Uv Color Coat Cocoa
This is truly not worth any amount of money to me, it says it is gel but it peels off in one day. You can't get them wet or do anything without them peeling off in one big sheet of gel polish. It is not worth it and if you really want gel nails, you might as well spend the money at a salon.
Sheridan
Review for: Uv Color Coat Black Pool
This CND Shellac color is my go to color for any season! It has great coverage, as you only need the recommended two thin coats for great opaque coverage! I love pairing it with CND Shellac’s Romantique for a bold statement and CND Shellac’s Asphalt for a contrast.
Review for: Crimson Sash
I love CND shellac polish. It stays on my nails great and it doesn’t damage them as much as other brands do. The smell is a normal scent for polishes - I don’t buy it personally I just use at my local nail salon but it’s definitely worth the service price.
rexburg
Review for: Beckoning Begonia, Bare Chemise
A great gel polish if used correctly. If it is t used right, it just doesn’t work. But, overall I think it’s a great product. extremely pricey though! So be ready to invest! I’d say it’s worth it!
Charlotte, NC
I have never done this at home but had it done professionally often. But it was many years ago so I don’t remember the color. I liked the product, but my salon switched over to OPI (which I love).
Review for: Hollywood
I haven’t tried this color yet but knowing that cnd Makes really nice colors I’m excited to get a start on trying this color out for this winter. It’s really easy to apply and last longer than the time they say a lot of the times
trafalgar
Review for: Glacial Mist
This is worth the money. Yes, it’s more costly than other brands but I’m a firm believer you get what you pay for. I’m the type who has tried almost everything out there and I also like a good bargain so don’t get me wrong, it is very pricey but if you want something to last and have several shades to pick from this is it.
Rockport
Review for: Pink Bikini
This is my favorite Shellac color from CND. I ONLY use CND Shellac products when I do gel nails. The color is very vibrant and the name of the color describes the color perfectly. I definitely recommend the product if you like hot pink!
Montgomery, NY
Review for: Uv Color Coat Mother Of Pearl
Love my CND shellac polish  it’s def my go to at home shellac polish!  It’s super easy to apply! It always looks like I stepped out of nail salons
Ask a question to the Influenster community...