CND Shellac Plum Paisley 0.25-ounce Nail Polish uploaded by Michelle H.

BY CND

The second step of the Shellac system brushes on for smooth, even coverage. The deep plum color will last and last, giving you beautiful coverage for longer. A UV-cured color coat featuring UV3 technology On like polish Wears like gel Set includes: One (1) nail polish Target area: Nails Size: 0.25 ounce Color/shade: Purple Finish: Other Waterproof Oil-free Not tested on animals We cannot accept returns on this product. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Meredith S.
Berkley, MI
Shellac is by far one of the best Gel polishes on the market. As long as it's used with the corresponding base and top coats, the damage to my nails is way less severe than with Gelish. Gelish base and top coat just wreck my nails and I hate when nail salons mix Shellac with that. I get a good 2 weeks wear time out of it and again, as long as it's used with he proper system, it's easy to remove at home. Save yourself the money and soak your nails at home with a cotton pad and tinfoil. No need to spend $15+ on removal when it's easy to remove yourself.
Nikki N.
I think Cindy is the best brand for shellac manicures. They provide so much shine in troop color pigment, they stay on two weeks and are super easy to remove which is a really good quality for a shellac. It is brand promotes healthy nails which I think is so important. The shade plum Paisley is really nice it’s very very dark but it is a gorgeous deep deep purple
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY
Love this polish! I have been using it for many years and it never disappoints me! This purple is gorgeous. I usually add sparkles on top to achieve my favorite look!
Priscilla P.
La Puente, CA
Really good brand! The formula is great it is not runny and stays in place. The polish does not stain the skin when accidentally placed on the finger. The only issue with this is that it is a bit on the pricier side but you always get what you pay for
Jennifer W.
I love love love this gel polish!! It stays on for 3 weeks!! For a mom of young kids, that is like GOLD, because now I get to have beautiful nails all the time!
Anna D.
Boston, MA
This is the perfect color. I wear it year around and I have found this specific brand to last much longer than other gels
Stephanie G.
Newton Mearns , Glasgow
All time favourite gel polish! So many colours , the polish always lasts on myself and clients! Great price too and the bottle lasts so long! I will always buy CND gel polish best on the market. I would recommend to others.
Adrienne T.
Love it, it is thicker than gel polishes which I’m used to. Only issue is they continue to get thicker over time and become hard to work with! But amazing selection on colours. Beautiful application and my clients love this product!
Jacqueline K.
Toronto, ON
Love this colour and shellac is great if you’re going on vacation and don’t want to worry about your nails chipping, lasts about 2 weeks for me. It is more expensive than regular nail polish but it also doesn’t dry out
Kat M.
Winnipeg, MB
I normally get my nails done at a salon and this is one of the lines they use. I love the variety of colors they have to offer. Quality is excellent as I can usually go 6 weeks before my nails need to be done again.