CND Shellac Nail Polish - Winter Glow uploaded by Ziona O.

BY CND

Bare Chemise is a semi-sheer with a hint of shimmer see more...

Ziona O.
Tupper Lake, NY
In LOVE with this gel polish! If you're a punk lover this is this the perfect shade! Beautiful application, usually best with two to three coats. This shellac usually last me about 2 weeks! Would highly recommend this brand and color for anyone getting their nails done soon!💅🏽😍
Melissa C.
Rainbow City, AL
This polish is special because I wore it at my wedding. It’s beautiful and light but bright all at the same time- it’s the perfect light pink. It is very expensive so I’d only purchase it for special occasions but it lasts a long time.
gianna l.
sewell, NJ
A beautiful color! I love how there is the matching regular polish for the toes. I ordered it online and it came fairly quick. It is easy to apply and looks beautiful in 2 coats. I would definitely buy it again
Danielle J.
I LOVE this nail polish! It's usually applied in the salon, so it's always done correctly. I usually get a minimum of 2 weeks wear out of it free of chips, cracks, etc! I am a repeat user of this product. It's definitely my favorite nail polish!
Aly C.
Toronto, ON
This brand is what I use most when I go to the salon. It works great and there are a good variety of colors!
Lisa N.
Calgary
Very nice, subtle. CND polishes apply very easily and don't leave streaks. They also don't chip easily.
Vicky P.
Bought a lamp and do diy shellac manicures at home cnd is definitely my favourite brand