BeautyNailNail CareCND
Shellac Nail Polish Banana Clips

CND Shellac Nail Polish Banana Clips

by CND

CND Shellac was designed to be used as a system. Featuring a Base Coat, Color Coat, and Top Coat – together with the exclusive CND Shellac Lamp – CND delivers on its promise of two week wear, when used as a complete nail system. CND Shellac Color Coat...

How easy is it to take this off?
💡Which is better shellac or OPI infinite shine polish? I have heard shellac damages your nails and the infinite shine gives the same effect; it’s just regular nail polish. Thoughts and why!... 🙌[product:cnd-shellac-nail-polish-be-demure] [product:opi-infinite-shine]
Start your review of CND Shellac Nail Polish Banana Clips!
Tamla F.
One Of my Fave colors!! And It dries Really Fast Under the led light!!! Easy To Take Off Too! Please Try The Other Colors!! They Are Awesome!
Macie S.
Mayfield Hts, OH
Review for: CND Shellac Nail Polish - Pink Pursuit
Absolutely love gel!! Last longer, looks better, and my nails feel healthier and longer. Would definitely recommend this color! It is super cute for spring or summer! Great product!! Has a long shelf life!
makayla A.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
Review for: CND Shellac Nail Polish - Be Demure
My go to color at the nail salon! It’s the perfect pink color and it lasts almost 3 weeks! I wish it was easier to do it at home but every time I come home from the salon they look perfect! Would recommend to everyone!
Melody L.
Leander, TX
Review for: CND Shellac Nail Polish - Be Demure
This is a perfect nude pink! I love layering this with Powder My Nose on top. Shellac is the best gel I have used and have had no issues what so ever. My clients love the color range and because of the layering, the possibilities are endless
Melissa S.
Park Falls, WI
Review for: CND Shellac Nail Polish Banana Clips, CND Shellac Nail Polish - Pink Pursuit, CND Shellac Nail Polish - Be Demure
Such a bright, happy yellow shade. CND nail polishes are a favorite of mine, always great quality. The formula is long lasting which is always a plus. Highly recommend!
Regina  E.
Hubbard, OH
If you love yellow this is a bold shade. It stands out and screams summer, sunshine and fun. Applies great and I find the thinner the coat between application the longer the wear. Cnd products are high quality and very popular in salons. I prefer to do mine at home to save on time and costs.
Diane S.
Painesville, OH
Review for: CND Shellac Nail Polish - Pink Pursuit
Good product goes on well and staying on for a few weeks. Using a uv light making it easier to stay home to use. Love these
Juliana D.
Juncos
Es excelente y duradero, esta marca es súper buena calidad y vale la pena, deben probarlo
Alina E.
East Hanover, NJ
Review for: CND Shellac Nail Polish - Pink Pursuit
I love this color. One of my favorite. Cnd brand is nice, I didn’t have any problems with it. To improve this product I would like to put more glitter colors and more tops without sticky layer. I can recommend it.
Nicole Q.
Beautiful color ! And high quality product. Absolutely loved how it looked on me, totally worth it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Helen Y.
il y a 4 ans
Apolonia S. il y a 2 ans
I like the shellac, I find it doesn’t stain as easily so the nails look better longer. Sometimes I’ll do the shellac with my tech and then put the Essie version of the opi gel paint on top for added shine and more stain proof.