BeautyNailNail CareCND
Shellac Nail Polish Banana Clips

CND Shellac Nail Polish Banana Clips

by CND

CND Shellac was designed to be used as a system. Featuring a Base Coat, Color Coat, and Top Coat – together with the exclusive CND Shellac Lamp – CND delivers on its promise of two week wear, when used as a complete nail system. CND Shellac Color Coat...

How easy is it to take this off?
💡Which is better shellac or OPI infinite shine polish? I have heard shellac damages your nails and the infinite shine gives the same effect; it’s just regular nail polish. Thoughts and why!... 🙌[product:cnd-shellac-nail-polish-be-demure] [product:opi-infinite-shine]
Start your review of CND Shellac Nail Polish Banana Clips!
natalie J.
manchesterUK
Review for: CND Shellac Nail Polish - Pink Pursuit
CND are really good gel polished to use with a wide range of colours! They do not damage the nails if applied and removed correctly and it is a really long lasting gel- no chipping! Buy this brand!
Tamla F.
One Of my Fave colors!! And It dries Really Fast Under the led light!!! Easy To Take Off Too! Please Try The Other Colors!! They Are Awesome!
Teona B.
Wilmington, DE
CND Shellac Nail Polish Banana Clips uploaded by Teona B.
CND Shellac Nail Polish Banana Clips uploaded by Teona B.
Review for: CND Shellac Nail Polish Banana Clips
What do you think about Cnd Shellac Nail polish? for me i like this product the color is very good for summer, also it won’t get dirty soon.
Josie R.
Essex
Review for: CND Shellac Nail Polish - Pink Pursuit
I love this, CND is my favourite nail company. They are a bit pricey but it is totally work it.
tdotnobility Y.
Aurora , ON
Review for: CND Shellac Nail Polish - Pink Pursuit
Shellac should last longer then normal manicure but this one last not even one week and the price is pretty expensive. I paid over $20 for one bottle. I rather buy cheaper brand and gel to use
Kavleen B.
Ontario , ON
Review for: CND Shellac Nail Polish - Pink Pursuit
I loved the Pink Pursuit nail paint. It lasts pretty long and didn’t chip easy. The colour was beautiful and I got many compliments.
Deeksha T.
new delhi,badarpur,street no. E fifty four, House no. one thousand six hundred sixty three A.
Review for: CND Shellac Nail Polish - Pink Pursuit, CND Shellac Nail Polish - Be Demure
I fall in love with this product as the results are too good.. i am fond of using this product repeatedly..i would improve this product by applying it in small quantity.. i don't think we have to compare this to others due to its awesome quality..
Prabs M.
Windsor, Berkshire
Get this colour a lot at the salon. Love it. Stays on never chips and lovely colour too.
Natalia C.
London
Review for: CND Shellac Nail Polish - Pink Pursuit
I really like that brand for my uv gel manicure it stays 3/4 weeks easily Iam doing on my natural nails so they grown much more healthy and strong :)
Macie S.
Mayfield Hts, OH
Review for: CND Shellac Nail Polish - Pink Pursuit
Absolutely love gel!! Last longer, looks better, and my nails feel healthier and longer. Would definitely recommend this color! It is super cute for spring or summer! Great product!! Has a long shelf life!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Helen Y.
il y a 4 ans
Apolonia S. il y a 2 ans
I like the shellac, I find it doesn’t stain as easily so the nails look better longer. Sometimes I’ll do the shellac with my tech and then put the Essie version of the opi gel paint on top for added shine and more stain proof.