CND-Shellac Collection 6 Pack uploaded by Donnesha F.

BY SHELLAC

CND-Shellac Collection 6 Pack Includes: 1 CND Shellac Zillionaire - sheer multicolored glitter. 0.25 oz. 1 CND Shellac Moonlight & Roses - opalescent rosy pastel. 0.25 oz. 1 CND Shellac Studio White - semi-sheer soft white 0.25 oz. 1 CND Shellac Purple Purple - iridescent azure violet 0.25 oz. 1 CND Shellac Asphalt - concrete gray 0.25 oz. 1 CND Shellac Hotski to Tchotchke - vibrant teal 0.25 oz. see more...

Bonnie S.
Scarborough, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first started in the salon I would use shellac sometimes the bottles are expired when you buy them and its hard to tell so it's unpredictable I no longer offer it but do it on my self at home and love it
☮Maritza-Anahi☮ M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best investment ever!! It's so nice getting to do my own gel polish at home! My mom and sister love it also! The colors are al so pretty and the long west is the best!
Jessica S.
Cedarhurst, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not here to review this specific pack of colors but I am a big fan of this brand for gel polish. It is the longest lasting ( I hate when they start to peel off a week in) the colors match the bottle pretty accurately and it doesn't completely destroy my nails bc it's easy to remove with a simple acetone soak!
Ashley J.
Seminole, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love he colors in this package! The colors a complimentary to each other and last on average 2 weeks of applied correctly! This is such a great value and I would highly recommend to anyone looking to purchase!
steph e.
Burlington, NJ
I'm a licensed nail tech and have used opi, cnd shellac, and gelish gel polishes and though opi tends to be my favorite, cnd's shellac is a close second. I love that they're having more and more colors. This polish spreads evenly, which is a major plus. Lasts at least two weeks.
Rhonda H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love shellac. I prefer to get it done in a saloon but do have some colors at home if I need to. I am really hard on my hands and I love how long these last! I can go 3+ weeks without a chip.
Tricia F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Shellac, though I usually don't love gel manicures. I too prefer to get them done at the salon because I have a tendency to make them too thick.
Ami H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's the easiest and long lasting option manicure for summer time! I usually go to salons but if i can't make reservation this is great back up.

Brandey N.
NATIONAL CITY, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
CND is one of the better nail brands out there. Everything is a very quality. I love the shellac polish, it lasts for weeks and no chipping.
Tracey M.
Escanaba
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a fan of any of the gel uv polishes they are exoensive and time consuming and dont like the result of the nail plate after
Bailey B.