CND-Shellac Collection 6 Pack uploaded by Donnesha F.

BY SHELLAC

CND-Shellac Collection 6 Pack Includes: 1 CND Shellac Zillionaire - sheer multicolored glitter. 0.25 oz. 1 CND Shellac Moonlight & Roses - opalescent rosy pastel. 0.25 oz. 1 CND Shellac Studio White - semi-sheer soft white 0.25 oz. 1 CND Shellac Purple Purple - iridescent azure violet 0.25 oz. 1 CND Shellac Asphalt - concrete gray 0.25 oz. 1 CND Shellac Hotski to Tchotchke - vibrant teal 0.25 oz. see more...

Alina B.
Woodridge, IL
I love Shellac. It’s extremely long lasting and looks great for weeks. It’s not a cheap product but it is worth it. I’ve been using it for a long time and I definitely recommend it to others. Colors are amazing and the finish is always glossy and nice. It is easy to use at home, I do it myself every time, so I don’t have to go to salon.
Sophia L.
Yonkers, NY
Shellac has a large variety of colors and they are very nice. I feel like they do last as long as you put on the product correctly and efficiently. My gel mani lasted over two weeks!
Jessica S.
Cedarhurst, NY
I'm not here to review this specific pack of colors but I am a big fan of this brand for gel polish. It is the longest lasting ( I hate when they start to peel off a week in) the colors match the bottle pretty accurately and it doesn't completely destroy my nails bc it's easy to remove with a simple acetone soak!
☮Maritza-Anahi☮ M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Best investment ever!! It's so nice getting to do my own gel polish at home! My mom and sister love it also! The colors are al so pretty and the long west is the best!
Ashley J.
Seminole, TX
Love he colors in this package! The colors a complimentary to each other and last on average 2 weeks of applied correctly! This is such a great value and I would highly recommend to anyone looking to purchase!
Bonnie S.
Scarborough, ME
When I first started in the salon I would use shellac sometimes the bottles are expired when you buy them and its hard to tell so it's unpredictable I no longer offer it but do it on my self at home and love it
steph e.
Burlington, NJ
I'm a licensed nail tech and have used opi, cnd shellac, and gelish gel polishes and though opi tends to be my favorite, cnd's shellac is a close second. I love that they're having more and more colors. This polish spreads evenly, which is a major plus. Lasts at least two weeks.
Rhonda H.
Rockford, MI
I love shellac. I prefer to get it done in a saloon but do have some colors at home if I need to. I am really hard on my hands and I love how long these last! I can go 3+ weeks without a chip.
kristina h.
Centralia, WA
Love using the CND Shellac Nail Polish. I use it on my mom as she is allergic to other gel products. She loves that she can actually wear it with out an allergic reaction. I also like the variety of colors that they have.
Tricia F.
Wantagh, NY
I love Shellac, though I usually don't love gel manicures. I too prefer to get them done at the salon because I have a tendency to make them too thick.
Bailey B.