BY CND SHELLAC

CND Stickey Anchoring Base Coat .33 fl oz A soft, sticky 3-free base coat for healthy nails. WHAT IT DOES: Anchors Colour to the nail to prevent peeling and chipping. WHY YOU NEED IT: Improves nail Colour wear-ability. Helps prevent surface staining of natural nails and enhancements. 3-free formula does not contain Formaldehyde, Toluene or Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP). see more...

• Did this dry out anyone's nails?1 Answers
  • What do you think is the most effective use? I have been told to...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this keeps your nails strong + hard? Looking ...1 Answers
Katie M.
Katie M.
Andover, MN
This is one of my favorite base coats (the others being orly bonder and formula x). This dries nice and tacky and really gives your polish something to cling to! It's worth it to invest in a good basecoat, it makes a huge difference in the lasting power of your polish.
Michaela J.
Michaela J.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this base coat, I use it for my nails and toes! My polish does not budge! I usually get it at Ulta, it's a little more expensive than a drug store base coat but totally worth it. I have repurchased multiple times.
Elyssa W.
Elyssa W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this base coat it has helped my polish stay! I am a waitress so my polish tends to come off easily but this has helped!
Ann G.
Ann G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely my favorite base coat. I have used many professional brands , and this is my absolutely favorite. Dries quickly.
Diana G.
Diana G.
Ontario, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this for years! Ive tried other base coats and nothing compares to cnd's sticky base.
Bri R.
Bri R.
Review for: CND Stickey Base Coat 33 oz/0.33 oz
This is my first impressions review. I will update in a few days / week.

Pros: A little goes a long way. This product is thin and applies very easily. It dries in under a minute -- close to 30 seconds. It appears to be more like a nail treatment than drug store base coats I've used. It looks blue in the bottle, but one applied it is clear.

Cons: none at the moment.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Naples, FL
Thanks to helpful reviewers I stumbled across this little gem for doing my nails as reviewers previously stated it really does help nail polish stay on longer.
It does become quite thick after a few uses. I'm still on the lookout for my HR base coat. I feel like with this one, some polish brands stay on fabulous on it and last for days, others only last a couple days, even with this. So the seems hit or miss.
Kaite G.
Kaite G.
I have such a hard time finding a good base coat. I'm rough with my nails and I'm constantly washing my hands or using sanitizer, so my manicure lasts 2-3 days if I'm lucky. I tried out this base coat and my manicure lasted a whole week without problems. Right now I'm having trouble chipping off the color. My only issue is that the base coat is tinted green, and sometimes this green tint shows through light colors. Otherwise, I definitely will be buying this again.
Zenobia R.
Zenobia R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This did not work at all. I feel like my polish chipped faster than without. For $9 I expected more. One of the few products I will return.
Rachelle M.
Rachelle M.
Willowick, OH
The only base coat I use when using polish! This really delivers and works very well when paired with CND's topcoat!
Jana H.
Jana H.
Dartmouth, NS
I have been getting professional shellac done for the last year but finding it is way to expensive to maintain. Has anyone tried this product at home? Is the longevity the same?
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
E Greenwich, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did this dry out anyone's nails?
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
Buckner, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
What do you think is the most effective use? I have been told to apply a coat between each layer of color and also just to use once as base coat
Katie C.
Katie C.
Brooklyn, NY
Does anyone know if this keeps your nails strong + hard? Looking for any help I can get with at home manicures as I want to grow my nails out and not have them break as easily as they do now. Does this aid in strengthening nails?
Andrea T.
Andrea T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does the base coat stay on?