BY CND SHELLAC

CND Stickey Anchoring Base Coat .33 fl oz A soft, sticky 3-free base coat for healthy nails. WHAT IT DOES: Anchors Colour to the nail to prevent peeling and chipping. WHY YOU NEED IT: Improves nail Colour wear-ability. Helps prevent surface staining of natural nails and enhancements. 3-free formula does not contain Formaldehyde, Toluene or Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP). see more...

• Did this dry out anyone's nails?1 Answers
  • What do you think is the most effective use? I have been told to...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this keeps your nails strong + hard? Looking ...1 Answers
Jessica W.
Old Town, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This base coat is amazing! It’s makes my polish last at least a week without chipping, which is unheard of since my hands are always in water or chemicals with cleaning or washing my hands.
Bri R.
Review for: CND Stickey Base Coat 33 oz/0.33 oz
This is my first impressions review. I will update in a few days / week.

Pros: A little goes a long way. This product is thin and applies very easily. It dries in under a minute -- close to 30 seconds. It appears to be more like a nail treatment than drug store base coats I've used. It looks blue in the bottle, but one applied it is clear.

Cons: none at the moment.
Katie M.
Andover, MN
This is one of my favorite base coats (the others being orly bonder and formula x). This dries nice and tacky and really gives your polish something to cling to! It's worth it to invest in a good basecoat, it makes a huge difference in the lasting power of your polish.
Michaela J.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this base coat, I use it for my nails and toes! My polish does not budge! I usually get it at Ulta, it's a little more expensive than a drug store base coat but totally worth it. I have repurchased multiple times.
Michelle S.
Hutchinson, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is probably one of the best base coats. Helps my polish stay on longer. Has a sticky layer that holds the polish on just the way shellac does.
Zenobia R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This did not work at all. I feel like my polish chipped faster than without. For $9 I expected more. One of the few products I will return.
Elyssa W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this base coat it has helped my polish stay! I am a waitress so my polish tends to come off easily but this has helped!
Ann G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely my favorite base coat. I have used many professional brands , and this is my absolutely favorite. Dries quickly.
Rachelle M.
Willowick, OH
The only base coat I use when using polish! This really delivers and works very well when paired with CND's topcoat!
Diana G.
Ontario, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this for years! Ive tried other base coats and nothing compares to cnd's sticky base.
Jana H.
Dartmouth, NS
I have been getting professional shellac done for the last year but finding it is way to expensive to maintain. Has anyone tried this product at home? Is the longevity the same?
Andrea T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does the base coat stay on?
Katie C.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone know if this keeps your nails strong + hard? Looking for any help I can get with at home manicures as I want to grow my nails out and not have them break as easily as they do now. Does this aid in strengthening nails?
Pamela H.
Buckner, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
What do you think is the most effective use? I have been told to apply a coat between each layer of color and also just to use once as base coat
Alexandra S.
E Greenwich, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did this dry out anyone's nails?