CND Nail Products CND SHELLAC UV Gel Polish Nudes *The Intimates Collection* Fall 2013 -Blush Teddy uploaded by Valerie P.

BY CND

The second step in the CND SHELLAC Brand Nail Color System – brushes on for smooth, even coverage then cured for long wear in the CND LED lamp. see more...

• How pink is this polish is it like the bottle or less int...1 Answers
Jackie I.
I really like this brand polish. Easy to apply, doesn’t peel or chip too easily and the consistency is great!
Sarah T.
Hamilton, NJ
Purchased at: Target
CND is my favorite nail polish and it doesn’t chip. It is excellent quality. Highly recommend.
Emmalee C.
Toronto, ON
I think CND Shellac nail products are the best on the market. This is all my salon carries for UV Shellac manicures. There are no alternatives. Easy to use. Durable, great colour range. Would recommend to others. 5/5
LorenJayne W.
Sydney
If you want a manicure that last for 2 weeks. This is the shizz. Keeps my nails underneath strong and protected. It’s way better than opi, that stuff peels in a few days. CND lastssss!
Samantha G.
Toronto, ON
These are the typical shellac polishes my nail salon uses on my nails and I love the different shades they come in. I was thinking of ordering some of my own to use at the salon because they have so many great shades! Very long lasting! 3+ weeks when applied correctly!
YUMI A.
Burnaby, BC
I have gotten a few shellac manicures with this polish. Though they're on the pricier side, I love their selection of colours and how long lasting these are.
Haley S.
coleman
I have CND shellac nail polish on right now and I love how long it lasts! Works really good.
Yazmin G.
Hanover Park, IL
How pink is this polish is it like the bottle or less intense?

Amazon