CND Nail Products CND Shellac Power Polish - Summer Splash Collection - Lobster Roll - 0.25oz / 7.3ml uploaded by Cynthia C.CND Nail Products CND Shellac Power Polish - Summer Splash Collection - Lobster Roll - 0.25oz / 7.3ml uploaded by Lillian R.CND Nail Products CND Shellac Power Polish - Summer Splash Collection - Lobster Roll - 0.25oz / 7.3ml uploaded by Lillian R.

BY CND NAIL PRODUCTS

The second step in the CND SHELLAC Brand Nail Color System – brushes on for smooth, even coverage then cured for long wear in the CND LED lamp. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nhia L.
Nhia L.
Love this brand and this color. Lobster roll is not too bright and not too dark just perfect for a nice vacation to the beach or a dinner. It's have a bit of sheer to it but you won't be able to tell. I recommend this to my clients when they have a hard time choosing a red color.
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Houston
I really love CND nail products whenever I get my nails done. But as for doing these nails on my own I find that it lifts a very fast and that it doesn't last very long for me. Maybe because I I am not as experienced with the product as my wonderful nail tech.
Stacy N.
Stacy N.
Review for: Lobster Roll
Great summer color! Comparable to OPI Cajun Shrimp! Two thin coats is perfect to cover the nail evenly. The gel doesn't run when applying so you can polish the whole hand before curing. Definitely a classic color!
Evelyn V.
Evelyn V.
Gaithersburg, MD
One of the only gel polishes I use!! Always stays at least 2 weeks other than normal grow out. There are many colors to chose from. It's also not as thick as some gel polishes are usually. I definitely recommend
Lillian R.
Lillian R.
Orange Park , FL
Review for: Lobster Roll
My favorite color. For me is PERFECT: Bright and durable...3 through 4 weeks! I Higly recommend it. I shine like a diamond. Is perfect for my tan skin. I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it
Sandra E.
Sandra E.
Escondido, CA
Review for: Lobster Roll
I got two of these brand polishes and they amazingly lasted longer than any other nail polishes Ive tried from the drugstore. They lasted for longer than a week with the CNDC weekly top coat.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Love this stuff! Only had it on my nails a few times but it stays on really well and looks good for 2-3 weeks. Would def get my nails done with it again.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these products! My Polish looks great for weeks. Everyone always asks why color it is or what Polish did you use
shay m.
shay m.
Mooreville, MS
Love cnd nail products. They go on smooth and are long lasting. The top coat finishing clear coat is amazing .
Sara B.
Sara B.
PORT ORANGE, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great polish. The brush is great and makes it easy to paint your nails. Long lasting and great shine .