Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersCND
Nail Hand & Body Scentsations Lotion - CRANBERRY 83floz

CND Nail CND Hand & Body Scentsations Lotion - CRANBERRY 8.3floz

by CND

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CND Nail CND Hand & Body Scentsations Lotion - CRANBERRY 8.3floz!
How would you rate this product?
Eagan, MN
I have bought this from a nail salon before. I feel the product was over priced.
Ithaca, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Cranberry is a lovely smell for this product and I really enjoy using it! This moisturizes my hands very well after I do my manicures.
Paris
I'm pretty sure that this does not smell like cranberries but it definitely smells amazing. I have trouble finding this scent in stores and often resort to buying it online. The cream itself is pretty "meh" but the scent is awesome!
Kitchener
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I first discovered this product at a nail salon and fell in love with the varieties of scents. I’ve seen purchased multiple hand creams from my local beauty supply store and love it. The fragrances are fantastic, the texture is light and smooth and it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth! Always on the lookout for more!

Looking for your answer?