BeautyNailNail CareCND
Gel-Like Effect Long Wear Top Coat

CND Gel-Like Effect Long Wear Top Coat

by CND

CND Vinylux Gel-Like Effect Long Wear Top Coat is a strong top coat that adds volume & helps protect nails, while keeping a flawless 7 day wear & gel-like shine. Professional multi patented formula.7-day, chip-resistant wear. Plump & Gel-like shine with the quick & easy removal of regular polish. Stronger formula to helps protect nails. Pro Light technology to increase durability with natural light. No UV light needed for ultimate wear and gel-like shine!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CND Gel-Like Effect Long Wear Top Coat!
Megan G.
Brantford, ON
CND Gel-Like Effect Long Wear Top Coat uploaded by Megan G.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
I really like this top coat. It works well with CND nail polish as well as other brands. It goes on consistently dries relatively fast, and gives an incredible shine. It definitely helps prolong the life of my nail polish.
Lori W.
Providence, RI
CND Gel-Like Effect Long Wear Top Coat uploaded by Lori W.
I purchased this product at cvs. It did not work well for me for it took very long to dry. The shine is okay. I prefer a topcoat that dries fast and thin layered. I do not recommend this product for myself, or in the humid summer heat. CND Gel-Like Effect Long Wear Top Coat
Raine E.
Eugene, OR
This is hands down my favorite top coat for any traditional polish. It creates an airbrushed gel like shine and had great long wear. It is self evening so it can smooth alot of imperfections. I use it at my salon and all my clients love it almost as much as I do.
Enielle F.
My favorite top coat. Will last me weeks on my nails with minimal tip wear. Love how shiny and gel-like it looks and if you paint your nails and its kind of bumpy, this will gloss it over and make it nice and smooth. It also doesn't take long to dry. Absolutely love it!
Lynne C.
Largo, FL
If I could give this top coat more than 5 stars I would. This is the best top coat I have tried. It pairs well with the other Vinylux colors that I have. I am now into the nails because sign of the times. Accentuate what you have and what is exposed. Can't color lips? color nails instead. Yes I have been having fun.

Looking for your answer?