BY CND

CND™ Nail & Cuticle Conditioner Essentials Solar Oil™.
Nail & cuticle conditioner. see more...

Lauren O.
This stuff is the best ever. I always apply it after wearing acrylics or gel polish because it completely changes my thin nails into thick and strong ones. It smells so good and is worth the price. I would buy this oil again. CND Essentials Solar Oil Nail & Cuticle Conditioner
Jessica G.
Findlay , OH
This keeps my nails and cuticles from yellowing in natural light and sunlight. I put this on my nails every morning and a few times throughout the day while there is daylight whether I have artificial nails on or not. Yellowing can create a dry nail. In artificial nails dry nails that are yellowed by UV/natural light can crack and lift.
Olha T.
Brooklyn, NY
I’m using this oil for long time . I love the smell it’s perfect for me . After using this oil my nails look very nice like I just did manicure . I always use it to make my cuticle soft and to avoid cracks and dryness
Michelle K.
Waseca
I use this every morning and night. I used to bite my nails and cuticles and was looking for a way to heal them. This has done wonders for both. As a nail tech my nails need to look their best and this really helps!
Brandy S.
Bluefield, WV
I love this oil. I live in WV and the harsh winters takes its toll on my hands and cuticles. I love massaging this into my cuticles. Helps soothe the dryness and also makes it easier to push my cuticles back before applying polish . I also use it to help dry my polish faster! This last a long time and I will continue to purchase !
Sarah M.
Bayville, NJ
The one product I recommended to all my clients. I use this at night before I go to bed and also during the day when I have a free minute. It keeps my cuticles and nails looking like I have a fresh manicure.
Kelly R.
New York
Solar oil works very well at soothing dry cuticles. A small amount goes a very long way to improving the cuticle area. Conditions dry nails. It’s a very expensive option in my opinion. There are other cheaper alternatives out there that work just as well.
Ashley C.
I love the smell of this product. I apply it 2-3 times a day by painting it onto my cuticles and massaging it in. I rarely ever get hangnails anymore and my cuticles are always hydrated :)
Andrea D.
I love my solar oil. A brand representative got me hooked on this. At first I was a little skeptical for the price and for the fact that it feels just like any oil. I will agree with what that representative told me. My nails have been feeling stronger with dedicated use and I feel like when I wash my hands hey don’t brittle either
Katie G.
Irvine, CA
I love this cuticle oil! It has a unique, but super nice subtle scent and does an amazing job at what it’s supposed to do! The only downside is that the bottle tips over easy and when it does most of the product falls out within seconds so be careful with that because that’s always a sad day when that happens!
Andrea V.
N Chesterfld, VA
If I use this everyday, how long will it last?
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where can I buy this?
Hilary W.
Is this better than Bliss kiss cuticle oil?