MakeupNail CareCuticle Cream & OilCND
Essentials Solar Oil Nail & Cuticle Conditioner

CND Essentials Solar Oil Nail & Cuticle Conditioner

CND™ Nail & Cuticle Conditioner Essentials Solar Oil™.
Nail & cuticle conditioner.

Does anyone have before and after pictures for this? I have really damaged nails and was recommended this but want to know if it will actually make a difference
Where can I buy this?
Is this better than Bliss kiss cuticle oil?
Start your review of CND Essentials Solar Oil Nail & Cuticle Conditioner!
Saima S.
Jackson Hts, NY
CND Essentials Solar Oil Nail & Cuticle Conditioner uploaded by Saima S.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I absolutely love this nail oil! It’s super conditioning without being too oily. Within a week my nails are stronger than ever before. The smell is as bit like cherry medicine but I can get past it. The brush is also a bit small if that’s something you care about. Overall, give it a try!
Danielle C.
Aledo, TX
CND Essentials Solar Oil Nail & Cuticle Conditioner uploaded by Danielle C.
I’m pretty sure this stuff is made of magic. My cuticles were not happy, lots of hangnails, weaker nails than I wanted. I slathered this on all around and over my nails for 3 nights. Holy difference! When this bottle is done, I will definitely be a repeat buyer. So hydrating and nourishing. Good ingredients. And it smells great. Can I give it more than 5 stars?
Chelsea L.
Los Angeles, CA
CND Essentials Solar Oil Nail & Cuticle Conditioner uploaded by Chelsea L.
Smells SOOOOOO good! Works amazing at drying and moisturizing my nails while I’m giving myself a manicure !
Kourtny L.
Los Angeles , CA
CND Essentials Solar Oil Nail & Cuticle Conditioner uploaded by Kourtny L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I just got this and im loving it already!! Use daily on your nails and cuticles to see your nails be more beautiful and less brittle if your a nail biter this will help your nails grow stronger and i know its a hard habit to kick but once you start putting this on you wont want to bite your nails! I also put the nasty nail biting serum on after this .. (gross) so no biting and its been 3 days i know thats not alot to others but for bail biters its a lot for them to not bite their nails especially if its a habit but chew gum that helps and keeps your mind off of biting!! Theres 2 sizes at ulta i got the smallest size for 8.50 and the big size is for 12.50!
Tish E.
Wilmington, DE
CND Essentials Solar Oil Nail & Cuticle Conditioner uploaded by Tish E.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this cuticle oil! I needed a product that helped my nails grow back stronger after having them damaged from dip for several months. After using for about a week I really notice a difference. Also as a bonus the smell is AMAZING!!
Christy B.
Spring, TX
Product works well. Use after polish removal, apply to cuticles, allow to sit for 5 minutes, then push cuticle back with an orange stick or other cuticle pusher. Then wash hands. Softens cuticles wonderfully.
Polina K.
Bronx, NY
I have very dry cuticles and this oil is a nail saver! Every time I use it I feel like my nails are stronger and my skin around more moisturized.
Genevieve A.
Flower Mound, TX
CND Essentials Solar Oil Nail & Cuticle Conditioner uploaded by Genevieve A.
CND Essentials Solar Oil Nail & Cuticle Conditioner uploaded by Genevieve A.
This cuticle oil is one of the best, if not the best! I’ve never been into using cuticle oil before but I’m trying to take better care of my nails, so I bought some. Within minutes of putting it on it my cuticles felt softer and moisturized, looked visually better and less noticeable, absorbed easily and did not leave my fingers too oily, and smelt AMAZING!!! 😍 10/10 would recommend especially since winter is coming soon 😊
Vanessa L.
CND definitely takes care of my cuticles. They are smooth and not harsh. All you have to do is add a drop on each nail cuticle, then I rub it into the entire nail and let it sit for a minute or two before continuing. Smells great too!
BeautyBySNicole |.
Cypress, TX
CND Essentials Solar Oil Nail & Cuticle Conditioner uploaded by BeautyBySNicole |.
It does exactly what sis needed to condition the cuticle and keep them soft. Grabbed mine from Sally Beauty.