BY CND

Keep natural nails, nail color and nail enhancements tough and flexible with continuous use of these nail and cuticle conditioners. The jojoba oil in these conditioners carry Vitamin E deeply into skin to help reduce visible signs of aging and keep skin soft and supple. Count: 40 nail and cuticle conditioners Color: Clear Active ingredients: Jojoba oil We cannot accept returns on this product. see more...

Leanne N.
usa
Improves nail/cuticle hydration. And I love that you can still use it with nail polish on. I don't always remember to use this but when I do I notice a difference.
Erin K.
Portland, OR
My mom first introduced me to this when I was young and I have used is religiously since then. The longevity of this product speaks for itself. If you have never tried it, I suggest you go get some
Rachel H.
Canton, OH
I LOVE this product. I received mini bottles when I went and got a mani, and they have helped my cuticles so much! Not to mention it smells great and can easily go in my purse!
Sofia P.
I love the way this product smells! Reminds me of the original jergens lotion sent. Leaves your cuticles nice and conditioned and smelling great
Emma I.
toronto, ON
I like the light almond scene of this oil and the moisturizing effect for my nails and cuticle after a shellac mani.
This was part of a CND shellac removal kit!
Michelle B.
santiago
Buen producto para vender o regalar ya que el formato es pequeño e ideal para llevar en la cartera o bolso