Cnd Essentials Rescuerxx 0.5Oz

by CND

NULL

Has anyone used the CND RescueRX together with a product like Nailtiques? Did you get better results using both?
Start your review of Cnd Essentials Rescuerxx 0.5Oz!
Fernanda O.
Menlo Park, CA
Cnd Essentials Rescuerxx 0.5Oz uploaded by Fernanda O.
I used to bite my nails, so obviously my nails were really thin and brittle. So this product save my nails. I stopped bite them and my nails now are thicker and I don’t have the brittleness problem. Smell so good and the oil absorbe quickly!
Ekaterina S.
BLOOMINGTON, MN
Purchased at: ULTA
will restore your! It helps for soft and weak nails. I started using it and I see that my nails are moisturizing and have started to gain strength. I am satisfied. after three weeks of use - wow! I have grown healthy nails
Anita S.
Springfield, PA
Cnd Essentials Rescuerxx 0.5Oz uploaded by Anita S.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
This product helped my nails and cuticles after constant hand washing. I tend to get dry patches on the side of my index finger. Paint a little of this on it and helps! My cuticles have been looking healthy overall.
Kimberly R.
Love this product. It is like a cuticle oil and nail strengthener in one. It is not too oily compared to other cuticle oil brands that I have tried. I felt like I could actually tell a difference after consistent use. I prefer to put this on before bed.
Angelica M.
Riverside, CA
This will definitely help strengthen your nails if you have brittle ones. I have bitten mine for years and after using this twice a day for two weeks, mine were much stronger. You do have to keep using it though, if you want more progress. I would recommend it to others.
Di Ann K.
Norwalk, CA
Cnd Essentials Rescuerxx 0.5Oz uploaded by Di Ann K.
My nails split and peel and break very easily. I bought the oil to see if it would help my nails. I used it nightly sometimes twice a day and my nails started to grow and peel less often. They didn't break as easy either. unfortunately it is kind of hard to find this product now so my nails are now breaking again.
Meghan Q.
Beaufort, SC
Purchased at: ULTA
BUY THIS! It is absolutely amazing, so simple to use and you will see results in a few days. Apply 2x a day to nail bed or nail and rub in. My nails have been weak and brittle my entire life, and gel/dip manicures made them even weaker. This is an absolute miracle. It is worth every penny.
NICOLE B.
Cookeville, TN
I am a licensed professional and I recommend RescueRxx to all of my clients that have issues with weak, peeling, thin, or brittle nails. It really does work.
Emma E.
Warwick, RI
A GAME CHANGER if you have weak and brittle nails. I use this after I take my gel off or in between nail appointments and it saves my nails. I have always struggled with weak nails and have been looking for something to help, and this is a holy grail product
LAUREN N.
Alright this is a total game changer if you have borderline the shittiest nails on the planet LOL, no but really... I honestly have never found something that worked so well for my nails. I have super thin and flimsy nails and have never found a product that made my nails feel even close to those of my friends with enviously long/strong nails. This product changed that for me. I can't explain it but my nails just felt like how I think healthy nails are supposed to feel. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has taken off acrylics or gels or has any nail damage for any reason - I think it is great for recovery from damage. I also think this is great if you have thin nails and are looking for nourishment or a chance at growing long nails yourself. I know it is a bit pricey but it's definitely worth it.