CND Duraforce Top Coat

by CND

Ideal for use on weak or damaged nails, the CND Shellac DuraForce top coat is the perfect finish to your client’s manicure, offering an increased barrier of protection alongside a beautiful, glossy finish. This innovative formula provides weakened...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CND Duraforce Top Coat!
Mandi B.
Roy, UT
Best shellac brand there is out there. Long lasting especially on the toes. Stays very well on fingers, it usually last 2 to 3 weeks
Alyssa A.
Kingston, NY
Love this top coat! Goes on a bit thick but you just have to be gentle with it. One coat only!
Angela B.
CND duraforce was my first top coat for at home gel manicures. It is not my favorite CND product, although it works ok. It is quite thick and sticky. It doesnt go on as nicely as other cnd products and also glues the cap on the bottle, I frequently have a hard time getting the cap off by myself.
McKinlee B.
Oneida, TN
This makes the nails look so shiny and it makes your polish last forever! i do my nails every 2 weeks and my nail tech has the hardest time getting it off!
Ed O.
Hazelhurst
This is an in salon pro product that goes over your CND Shellac color and gives more longevity to the color, it also gives more support for soft nails with a hard shell for longer wear of your color. It does require a 10 + minute soak off period.
Erin M.
Minneapolis, MN
Works fantastic with all gel polishes. Wears nicely and is thick. Makes it last that much longer.
Melody L.
Leander, TX
Wow! Clients have been coming in after the 2 week period. This gel topcoat definitely has more durability and if your nail salon carried it, request it. It is super shiny. It does have more tack then the original CND topcoat so 99% alcohol comes in handy so you aren’t scrubbing the nail to get that off. It is thicker so I feel like it lasts a week or 2 depending on how many clients I have.
miss H.
Great for CND Shellac! Shellac Manicures seems to last longer if I use this. The sent is very minimal which is great for a gel company. It’s the only top coat for shellac I use now. Would definitely recommend.
Kassie B.
New Liskeard, ON
I absolutely love this top cost for a shellac mani. It lasts well and keeps the shine between appointments for my clients. I find it also adds great durability to the nails as well! Would definitely recommend it if you’re wanting to give shellac a try.
Marijana M.
36043 Fulda, Hessen
thats the topcoat u need. smooths out small imperfections that may have surfaced during curing aka small bumps and lumps and gives you such a beautiful shine that you don´t wee with every topcoat. strengthens your nail as well so ideal for thinner nails. Always buying this one.

Looking for your answer?