BY CND COSMETICS

A top coat designed as the final layer to seal and protect CREATIVE PLAY Nail Lacquer. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amber T.
Was really skeptical of using any nail polish other then OPI, but I actually love the new CND Creative Play polishes, I found the Top Coat was super shiny and dried quick and actually lasted pretty long especially since I have super thin nails and nothing lasts long for me!
Lindsay D.
This creative play topcoat is very shiny! I love that it dries a lot faster than other brands. It is my first time using this brand, but I feel like I will continue using it. I will definitely purchase this top coat again.
Alexandra F.
Lac La Biche, AB
I received the CND CREATIVE PLAY TOP COAT to try for free in exchange for my honest opinion from ChickAdvisor and I was pleasantly surprised at the results! I always 'knew' the importance of a top coat, but frankly, im lazy and most nail polish takes forever to dry so I usually skip that step. Oops.

Top coats are important for manicures because they give a finish, harden nails, and sometimes can help even out brushstrokes for a better looking manicure.I applied one coat on top of my base coat and color which was easy and smooth to apply. The product dried much quicker then I thought it would in which I timed it at approximately 3 minutes. A little bit goes a long way and one dip in the bottle was almost enough to cover one hand. I really liked the finish, it added a little bit of shine but nothing too crazy or blinding. It was just perfect.

Over all the topcoat is important to seal and protect your manicure and I think it does a fantastic job of that. I only did one hand with the topcoat and that hand was less prone to chipping and breaking. The hand without the topcoat only lasted two days before I received a chip on the hand with the topcoat lasted four. The hand with the topcoat only has one finger nail chipped and it happened right after I did the dishes. All the other 4 nails still look incredible. On the hand without the top coat all 5 nails are chipped. When it came time to take off the nail polish I had no issues and everything came off easily and painless with nail polish remover and a paper towel.

Overall a top coat IS important in a nice manicure and this one is a fantastic option! I had less streaks and chips when using the top coat and my manicure looked amazing!
Lorna W.
Verdun, QC
I'm in love with this Top Coat! My previous favourite Top Coat was marketed as 'very shiny' so I expected this to be more of reduced shine. Not so, this is really, really shiny. I suppose if you don't like a shiny coat it might not be for you, but I think glossy nails look amazing and frankly, the shine helps cover up any 'errors' in my nail painting. Since I don't get my nails done by a professional, I very much appreciate this.
Goes on easy, perfect consistency and dries to a super high shine. Dries quickly, but as always I recommend setting an alarm for five minutes because nobody wants to ruin their nails at the last step.
I #gotitfree from Chickadvisor to try!
Elisa M.
I #gotitfree from Chick Advisor to try in exchange for my honest review. Out of the whole line (polish and base coat) this was my favourite. The formula isn’t too thick or thin and the brush ensures an even coat. It isn’t a really quick dry polish which is a con but it works well with my drying drops so that’s fine. It adds a really nice smooth and shiny layer to your nail which helped my non CND brand polishes (Sally Hansen, Sinful Colors) last a few days longer compared to no top coat. However, when used with the Creative Play Royalista lacquer, it chipped after the first day. It’s not a super long lasting top coat but is better with my other polish brands compared to some other ones I’ve tried and does add a nice finish to your nail. I’d consider buying it in the future.
Samantha D.
Stephenville, NL
I received this product for FREE to try and in exchange i have to give my honest opinion from @ChickAdvisor and @CNDCanada. The top coat was very easy to apply and went on very nice and smooth. It gave a nice shine to my nails (nothing too overpowering). I always use a top coat when i paint my nails because i find it helps the nail polish to last longer. I was very impressed with this product as it made the nail polish last for longer. This top coat is great quality and adds to the nail polish for look, and longevity. I highly recommend this product, and i will most definitely be buying this product when it runs out! Very pleased. Thanks for the opportunity to try these products as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club! :)
Sandra D.
Bonfield , ON
Love this top coat I use it on other brand of nail polish to keep it looking fresh. (Cnd polish don’t really need top coat)
I do really enjoy the top coat and I use it and my nails don’t chip. Priced is great.
Chantel R.
Weyburn, SK
CND Creative Play Top Coat #482 a great top coat. It applies smooth and shiny compared to others I’ve used. I think the price is pretty good for how well it works. Dries pretty quick which is something I look for.
Hilary R.
Sault ste marie, ON
I loved all 3 products together. This top coat protected the nail colour and gave it a beautiful, salon like finish. I only used one coat of each product so it started to wear out at the tips. There wasn't any chipping. No peeling. I loved the shine this top coat gave and it dried fast.

Received this product free for testing purposes.
roxanne r.
Palmerston, ON
An ok top coat. Chipped after three days. Protected my nails and colour during those three days. Dried slowly. Cured quicker then some top costs I have used. Won’t be buying again.