BY CND COSMETICS

Why conform? Color your way. Go all out with new shades of daring, unique color. Go metallic. Go bright. Go dark. Just go play. Play outside the box! Happy - Fun - Vibrant - Unique - Cute - Daring - Potent - 80 vibrant colors across 10 finishes - Formulated with micronized pigments to optimize color intensity, smoothness and gloss - 7-FREE: Free of toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, phthalates (DBP), formaldehyde resin, xylene and MEK - Special brush designed with nearly 400 bristle-ends to allow for precision and smooth application see more...

Crystal T.
Fort Myers
Review for: Black + Forth #451
All of the cnd creative play polishes are amazing. With a base coat and top coat, the color lasts weeks!! The price is worth it. I think it's definitely better than most other top brand nail polishes. I highly recommend this polish in any color.
Charnay R.
This nail polish brand is new to me and I'm loving it!! They have great colors that are very bright and apply smoothly. I found this brand at Sally's and can't wait to add more to my collection. So far I've gotten four!!
Chavonne L.
CND is such a fun nail color line. I seriously have been loving the glittery shades as of late. Especially when a gel top coat is applied. Ma do my nails sparkle.
Alexandra F.
Lac La Biche, AB
Review for: Royalista #440
I received the CND CREATIVE PLAY NAIL LACQUER in the color 'Royalista' from ChickAdvisor for free in exchange for my honest opinion and I absolutely adore this color! It's bright, bold, and so much fun!

I applied this product on one hand with the base coat and top coat and on the other hand with just the product alone. Lots of nail polishes don't come with the option to purchase the brands base and top coat and many people don't use the other products so I wanted to give an insight into how it works alone as well!

The product has a beautiful smooth application and you get fantastic pigment with just one coat! I applied one coat to the product with the base coat and ended up applying two coats to the hand with no base. The product without a base coat is quite streaky and uneven so two coats is a must is using it alone. It dried SO quick! I left it for 5 minutes and that was perfect. I did find that the lacquer was a little thick and it seemed like I had to use more product then usual but I don't mind as I am happy with the product and the finish! I received so many compliments on my nails and the color held so well. The color lasted 4 days with no chips on the hand with a base and the color lasted 2 days with no chips on then hand with the polish alone. The polishes are a great price and the color selection is AMAZING.

I would recommend this nail lacquer to anyone looking for a bold and fun manicure! It dries quick and looks amazing! I would also recommend purchasing the base coat as well as the top coat with it as this isn't a great nail polish just by itself.
Lorna W.
Verdun, QC
Review for: Crimson Like It Hot #415
I don't use red colours of nail polish that often, but I'm a total sucker for a subtle shimmer or glitter and this polish has red, fine glitter that creates impact when the light hits it. I'll come straight out and say it, it's the perfect Christmas shade. I used it alongside the base and top coat and while my right hand chipped within three days, it was five before the left hand chipped. I think this is probably down to the application not being as smooth on my right hand, so my advice would be to make sure you apply carefully and well. You can't expect a bubbled or marked nail polish to stay on. I use my hands a lot and am quite happy with five days and found it to be a lot longer than most nail stuff I've tried.

For applying, I'd say wait five minutes (set a timer and get Netflix ready) between each coat just to be extra sure. Application was actually very smooth with this and best yet, I found I only needed one coat! If you put on a very thin coat or want it to be at it's absolute boldest you can try two, but I found one was sufficient. I'll admit I'm not the best at applying nail polish with my shaky hands, but I found this very easy, the consistency is just right.

I love the way this shimmers when the light hits it and it's definitely going to be my Xmas nail polish for this year!
I #gotitfree from Chickadvisor to try!
Samantha D.
Stephenville, NL
Review for: Royalista #440
I received this product to test and review for FREE from Chickadvisor & CND.
During the questionnaire i selected to "surprise me" from the colours because they were all really beautiful colours and i honestly couldn't choose. Also, it was a surprise to which color i would end up with. I was very happy when i opened the box and saw that i had received "ROYALISTA" as my colour. I don't use many blue nail polishes but receiving this product has definitely changed my thoughts about blue, it looks absolutely beautiful and even has a glossy finish. It was very easy to apply and you only need one-two layers. This nail polish is a very pretty colour and unlike a lot of nail polishes, it dries pretty quickly (which i love)!. This nail polish lasts a very long time, which means it's good quality. This polish is definitely worth every penny! I will be looking for this brand next time while in stores, because it would be awesome to try all the other colours as well. I highly recommend this product to anybody that uses nail polish.
Thanks very much to @ChickAdvisor and @CNDCanada for the chance to try these products! :)
Elisa M.
Review for: Royalista #440
I was given the opportunity to try Royalista and #gotitfree from Chick Advisor in exchange for my honest review. The colour itself is a really nice vivid royal blue. It goes on smooth and evenly but I found I needed 2 coats, especially if they were thin, to make the colour fully opaque. The brush is a great shape and makes it easy to cover your whole nail evenly. It dried pretty quick, but not as fast as other quick dry polishes I’ve used. My biggest issue is that the colour chips really fast. I put it on and the next day it began chipping. I didn’t have my hands in water more than the few times I washed them and I did use the whole system (base and top coat) so I was disappointed in that. I also tried using this with my preferred base and top coat and still had similar results. Because of this I would probably not buy it again since it isn’t the cheapest polish.
Hilary R.
Sault ste marie, ON
Review for: Crimson Like It Hot #415
I received "crimson like it hot" free for testing purposes. I only used one coat with the has and top. It was a beautiful red with just enough sparkle and shine. Absolutely love this color and product. It did started to wear at the tips after a couple days but looked absolutely perfect once applied. Defiantly salon quality. I haven't tried more layers yet.
Christine M.
Review for: Nocturne It Up #450
This polish is absolutely gorgeous! It's black with varying sizes of holo glitter that catch the light and look amazing. When paired with the base and top coat, it lasts me a few days before chipping. The only thing I didn't like about this polish is that the larger glitter particles become raised after a few days and snagged on things. Other than that I love this shade and polish!

*I received a sample
Sandra D.
Bonfield , ON
Review for: Crimson Like It Hot #415
Am a huge fan of the brand!!! This nail polish like every other one I have used from this brand is amazing... they stay on they don’t chip... they bright and beautiful. 1 coat is plenty... the price is right! I mean couldn’t ask for better.