CND Creative Play Base Coat #481

by CND

A base coat designed to anchor the first layer of CREATIVE PLAY Nail Lacquer.

How can I get the CND Creative Play base coat? I can’t find it anywhere.
Anybody else surprised by how shiny this is?!
Start your review of CND Creative Play Base Coat #481!
Yordanka I.
Purchased at: Macy's
Once the base coat was dry, I applied a thin coat of the color ‘Hottie Tomattie’ to my nails and oh my, this color is amazing! It’s between a guava and a bright red, the perfect shade for Summer (I’m rocking it in a Sydney Winter and it still looks amazing). It applied so beautifully and fulfils the promise of smooth application with high gloss and pigment. The color applied almost perfectly in the one coat, but once that dried I painted a second coat and it just perfected the manicure.
Khatia K.
New castle
JjmmThis is my favourite brand!! It is easy to use. I use this product for a long time and it is perfect! It is the best!
Amber F.
Fountaintown, IN
I love this base coat. It smooths out the ridges on my nails and also protects them from polish stains. I think it does help my manicure last a little longer as well.
crystal C.
It is expensive but it preps my nails and leave the base very smooth. So my nail polish comes out flawless.
Catherine K.
Love CND products! This one especially because I feel like it really grips the nail polish and makes it stay on longer. I used to use all OPI products and ever since switching to CND my polish lasts longer and overall is better.
Carmen I.
Roma , Roma
The base CND is lovely and easy to work it. I use it everytime I need to do my nails. The price is not so low but is worth it.
Nicolle D.
I have tried so many other brands and have come to the conclusion that simple is better. This basecoat will create the barrier you need to prevent nail staining, perfect for those of us who have great nails and are more concerned about protecting our nails than trying to solve a problem. I highly recommend:)
Gvantsá C.
New Castle , DE
This is a great quality base coat. loved how it made my nails so shiny and I feel it helped in the smooth application of the nail color as well.
Jolanda K.
Kelowna, BC
This gel polish honestly has the best brush ever! It’s not very expensive compared to other Gels and the quality is awesome
Siobhan W.
CND Creative Play Base Coat #481 uploaded by Siobhan W.
Ok, I'll be honest, I don't always use a base coat. But when using red colours, it's an absolute must to avoid staining your nails. Very happy with this base coat. It went on very easy, perfect consistency of not too runny or not too thick. One dip can easily do most of your hand, but you'll need to dip a second time to finish off. It only needs one coat and it dries very quickly, but my personal recommendation is to leave it five minutes (set a timer and watch some TV!) just to make sure you don't smudge it. Having a good base coat like this helps the polish stay on and go on smoother, but you need to make sure not to layer it too thick or touch it before it's dry.
While it definitely has the 'nail polish' smell, it's not too extreme, I'll definitely be using this again as it seemed to protect my nails really well. It's a good price for those who don't want to spend a lot!
I #gotitfree from Chickadvisor to try!
I #gotitfree from Chickadvisor to try!