MakeupCND
Creative Nail - Rescue RXx Repair 37ml (3ct)

CND Creative Nail - Rescue RXx Repair 3.7ml (3ct)

by CND

A highly effective new treatment from CND that repairs damaged nails with the power of Keratin protein and moisturizing jojoba oil. With daily use, peeling and white spots are dramatically reduced. See a difference daily. 3 Mini bottle

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CND Creative Nail - Rescue RXx Repair 3.7ml (3ct)!
jamie T.
westfield, NY
I have not been using this repair oil for very long. However, in the short time I have been using it I have noticed a difference in my nails. The ridges are much better and they're smoother. It was pricey but I think it would last me a long time and it does work.
jessica S.
CND Creative Nail - Rescue RXx Repair 3.7ml (3ct) uploaded by jessica S.
love this every night in hopes to grow my nails back smell is wierd though I will continue to use this I will know more in a few weeks
@ ..
Dubai
this nail oil treatment was recommended by my nail tech and it wasn’t pricey so i gave it a go.. naturally, i have really healthy nails but with this keratin nail treatment my cuticles and nails looked even healthier and stronger. the smell of this oil is amazing i love itt, i would surely buy it again
Mallory M.
Elmira , ON
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
This has saved my nails! My nails peel so badly, they’ve never even really grew past a few millimetres. Then I started using this and WOW what a difference. I keep a bottle in my tv room and the pen version in my makeup bag.
Naomi M.
Sydney, NS
This is a miracle product. If you get artificial nails often you probably have a lot of damage in between sets. This oil will fix all your issues and give you strong healthy nails quickly. It will also help with cuticle issues if you find you get a lot of hang nails.

Looking for your answer?