Cnd Cosmetics Creative Scentsations Mango & Coconut Lotion uploaded by Lena H.

BY CND COSMETICS

Cnd Cosmetics Creative Scentsations Mango & Coconut Lotion
  • "I had this used during a manicure once and I had to go buy it for myself. It smells amazing and is very moisturizing." in 3 reviews
Sarah F.
Watertown , NY
Really like this product a lot. It dries very fast which isn’t terrible but it does dry much more noticeably quicker than any other lotion I’ve used. My clients and boyfriend also thought the same thing. I think it really helps with dry skin and I like the scent. Will probably purchase again and recommend. I bought one sale 3 lotions at CosmoProf.
Jessica S.
Grand Island, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I use this on all my nail clients and they love the smell. It's very hydrating and silky to the touch. Easy to use and very affordable. Great salon product for nails.
Kristen C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lotion is so fresh and summery! It reminds me a lot of OPI hand lotion at half the cost! Everyone always compliments my perfume when I use it and are surprised to find its just lotion
Lena H.
Got this as a gift! It smells so amazing and natural. Not like those chain stores with the generic cheap smell. This lotion also lasts almost all day!
Jacquelyn D.
S Plainfield, NJ
Stephanie C.
Fredericton, New Brunswick
I live for this lotion. It's so fresh and summery that it is like taking a mini vacation every time I use it. It leaves my hands moisturized without leaving me with an oily feeling. If I could find this in a bigger bottle I would buy it in a heart beat. I prefer it over any other popular salon brands like OPI and Hempz.