Cnd Cosmetics Creative Nail Super Shiney Top Coat, 2.3 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Evelyn Y.Cnd Cosmetics Creative Nail Super Shiney Top Coat, 2.3 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Emily M.

BY CND COSMETICS

A super-hard high gloss top coat. Provides a scratch resistant shine. Seals and protects enamel. UV absorbers guard against fading and discoloration. For a durable long-lasting shine. For a high-gloss, fast acting, extra hard top coat, Super Shiney is the ultimate. One coat over Creative Nail Design enamel will increase wearability and help prevent chipping and peeling. Or, apply one coat over natural nails for a mirror-like shine. see more...

• HOW LONG DOES THIS POLISH LAST ON AVERAGE?? I DO A BIT OF...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Renée M.
Belleville, ON
My nail stylist uses this as my top coat when I get manicures and pedicures.

I love the shiny coat it gives my nails and it gives my polish major staying power. Normally it takes about 2.5 weeks to see any fading or chipping. And that's through cleaning, dishes and chasing after kids.
Evelyn Y.
Oakland Gardens, NY
When I first bought this on Amazon I wasn't expecting it to be as large as it was. I used it recently last week on Sunday and it is now Sunday and not a single chip!! It's also still very shiny and durable. This was definitely a treasure!
Cassandra S.
Cocoa, FL
This is a great all around top coat to have in your collection. It dries fairly quick after being applied and leaves the nails with a nice shine. The color of the liquid can be a bit deceiving to those who have never used it before. Although it looks as though it would have a pink tint on the nails (like for a natural french) but actually leaves NO color behind.
Jessica S.
Chicago , IL
My nail lady uses this and my nails have never looked better ! I trust that she uses this brand for a reason. Seems like a convenient size for many applications ! I'm sure she goes thru a lot ! Two thumbs up
Emily M.
This stuff is my new favorite top coat! It dries fast, dries super wet/shiny and lasts for a long time without chipping! In the photo I have it paired with pure ice in the color shore bet!
Laura P.
Love this shiny top coat. I have the 2.3 oz one and I'm constantly using it among other top coats, depending on what I want to do on my nails, definitely worth having
Luna G.
Portland, OR
I have a giant bottle of this and have been using it for months. It's a good top coat. It dries fairly quick and is shiny, but not as shiny as I'd hoped.
Ashley K.
Benton, KY
Used this brand of top coat in cosmetology school. Overall good topcoat...4 stars
Nathalie D.
Abbotsford, BC
I purchased this after I ran out of my usual top coat. This size is definitely a great value compared to the standard bottle. I find that it does an overall good job as a top coat. It is a little thinner than most Glossy top coats so I find the texture of the polish can come through a little more when you have a more textured layer underneath. Once this one is done, I'll probably explore other options.
Alicia G.
Riverside, CA
HOW LONG DOES THIS POLISH LAST ON AVERAGE?? I DO A BIT OF LIGHT GARDENING AND I'M IN THE MARKET FOR A GOOD QUALITY, LASTING NAIL POLISH.