BY CND COSMETICS

The second step in the CND SHELLAC Brand Nail Color System – brushes on for smooth, even coverage then cured for long wear in the CND LED lamp. see more...

• What’s the best way to remove shellac polish at home?2 Answers
  • How long does this polish last on your nails without chip...2 Answers
  • I just got a LED light and I was wondering how this brand...2 Answers
Amber V.
N cape May , NJ
Review for: Other more...
We offer this gel at my spa and it is absolutely amazing! Everyone is happy with the results and how long it stays for. Living in a beach town this is a highly requested option for us so they can go play in the sand afterwards! I have not came across a color that I didn’t like. Every one works very well and the French (beau and creampuff) turn out amazing every time. I definitely reccomend. I wish the polishes were a little bigger for the price but I still recommend it.
Taylor S.
Scranton, PA
Review for: Clay Canyon more...
My new favorite nude polish!! Clay Canyon Is the perfect color to match any outfit and any season. It’s a mix between a pink and an orange almost a salmon color but not quite. Again of the color in the bottle comes out on your nails just like many other CND products. I did find some chipping around the edge on this nail polish but I don’t think it’s because of the polish I just think I was wearing it for too long. The only reason this came off is because it lifted entirely off my nail about a week and a half after I got it done, not because it was chipping. I will definitely be purchasing this again and I recommend it to all girls who like nude polish
Jennifer N.
Federal Hgts, CO
Review for: Rock Royalty more...
I got my first shellac manicure about three weeks ago. (I'm normally a DIY girl.)  It's awesome! It didn't chip, the color looked vibrant for nearly two weeks, and the selection at the nail shop was huge.  I appreciate the fact that it was cured with LED rather than UV light.  The only drawback--and it's a huge one--is the removal.  I had to go back to the nail salon to have the shellac removed.  I opted for a traditional manicure that I could take off myself after that.  If you get your nails done regularly, I would 100% recommend CND shellac.  If not, keep in mind that this stuff means two nail appointments.
Heather C.
Ashland, KY
Review for: Uv Gel Clearly Pink Silver Chrome, Beckoning Begonia, Uv Color Coat Gel Dark Lava more...
One of the top gel polished that I have used. I was very impressed with this product, as were all my clients. It always held up well and had vivid colors. Applies easily with great results, definitely recommend!
Quennitta P.
Detroit
I love this product. It is offered in a variety of colors. I love the texture and how quickly it dries on my nails. My experience in the shop is much shorter now. Great product!!!
Jeanne S.
Tucson, AZ
I use CND Shellac almost daily because I'm a professional nail technician. It covers beautifully. The pigments are deep and the choices are endless. My only complain is the cost vs. the side of the bottles.
chey d.
Cnd shellac nail polish is the best! It stays on for forever and the colors are perfect! One of the best nail polishes I have a ever wore! Im so stoked to always get my nails done and switch up the colors with the new lines that come out
Nicole T.
Rockledge, FL
I love this gel polish it’s long lasting doesn’t chip and crumbles away when removed rather than have to pick off the gel it’s a great formula and I love how CND has the exact matching shades in regular polish
Rachel F.
Cary, NC
Got my first gel mani with shellac and was instantly hooked. I've had one for 4 weeks with no chipping! I'm tempted to buy a UV light and so it myself to save money. Just make sure you know what you're doing or go somewhere where the people know. If it gets on your skin it cures to your skin and OW! they gotta do it real clean. But so worth it! Gorgeous shine!
Meg F.
ATTENTION ALL MAIL BITERS!: Not all polish is created equal! I have been using this (with my nail technician) for 2+ months, and my nails have never been better! I haven't bit my nails since, and let me tell you, I have been a nail biter for almost 30 years. I won't ever look back on another nail polish, and will continue having this applied twice (yes... only twice) a month!
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
Has anyone used this color is it very opaque or does it require I few coats?
Jamie M.
Shamokin, PA
How long does the color last?
Angie S.
How durable and/or how long does this last?
R. G.
Nantucket
What’s the best way to remove shellac polish at home?
Katie M.
Aurora, OH
I just got a LED light and I was wondering how this brand of nail polish was for that!

Walmart