MakeupNail CareNail PolishesCND
Cosmetics Creative Nail Perfect Color Powder False Nails, Intense Pink, 08 Ounce

by CND

For a sheer, intense pink sculpting powder with easy workability and gorgeous results. Perfect Color Powders have superior moldability in extensive color and coverage options. The sculpting powders activate the cross liking and polymerization of Retention, Radical, SolarNail, and Moxie Sculpting Liquids for enhanced color options that clients will love. Combine Perfect Color Powders with any CND Sculpting Liquids to create custom colors and unique enhancments perfectly suited to each and every client.

Is this easy to use by yourself? Also, how long does it last?
Start your review of Cnd Cosmetics Creative Nail Perfect Color Powder False Nails, Intense Pink, 0.8 Ounce!
Sofia P.
Menifee, CA
This is a very nice product! Has a soft tint of pink,which is perfect to use when doing a french tip,or alone. Has a very nice consistency,just becareful on the monomer to powder ratio or it will become to liquidy.
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
1,038 reviews
This is nice I use it to do all my friend nails and they love it. I prefer clear myself but my friends love the color.
Nazeeha R.
Beachwood, OH
I love. This is a great product my salon uses it and I just fall in love every time it's not better than clear but I like it in my opinionπŸ’…πŸ½πŸ’…πŸ½πŸ’…πŸ½πŸ’…πŸ½πŸ’…πŸ½πŸ’…πŸ½πŸ’…πŸ½πŸ’…πŸ½πŸ’…πŸ½
Sheila K.
Plymouth, MA
I've gone back to my pink and whites after 2 years w/out them . The salon I go to uses this. Haven't had one break! The color is so pretty too.