Cnd Cosmetics Creative Nail Design Nail Polish

by CND

Offers a durable shine while sealing and protecting nail polish.

Does this nail varnish chip easily? Also is it bright on the nail or dull?
Does this polish only take one or two coats? Or does it take multiple?
How long does the polish last for??
Start your review of Cnd Cosmetics Creative Nail Design Nail Polish!
Lehigh Acres, FL
Review for: Gold Sparkle #559
At first when I bought I was excited. I thought it was going to be just like the pictures, automatically transform and polish color in a beautiful did rent shade of glitter. This wasn't the case. When I painted it I noticed that it was like any other glitter top coat. It was very pretty, but not like the picture at all which was a little deceiving. In all truth I do like the product I use it regularly. The reason I gave it a 3 out if 5 stars is because of the slight difference in the descriptions versus the reality.
Review for: Indian Rhubarb
Such a gorgeous color, love it in the fall or when i am just in a dark mood. And overall the CND polishes are amazing. I have a but as well as their Shellac which in my opinion is the best on the marker and least damaging to you nail beds. believe me i have tried plenty!
Peoria, IL
Review for: Flashpoint
We used this brand in beauty school. It is very high quality. If you like this stuff, I also recommend the CND shellac (gel) polish!!! This is definitely a professional brand and I would recommend to friends, clients, and nail technicians
Clinton , NC
Review for: Chocolate Milk #532
It's a beutiful color it doesn't last as long as other nail polishes the prices is very affordable .i use this all the time ..I purchased it from the dollar general . I do recommend this very deeply .
Review for: Super Shiney Top Coat
I love doing my nail. I have changing colors, exploring different types of nail polish brands. And found this one and it pretty nice. Color is great, who does love purple it's great for summer. If your look for a beautiful summer color nail polish buy this.
Review for: Effects Raspberry Sparkle
This polish is beautiful! Its meant go on over another nail polish and it totally gives it a different effect. Its looks great over black. The glitter lays flat so it isn't gritty at all. Its really pretty!
Chester, PA
Review for: Desert Suede
I love the nude nail and this is the perfect nail polish for it. The nail polish when on without a problem and it never got really sticky or watery. Chipping is rarely a problem with this nail polish.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: Desert Suede
Amazing color. It's a perfect nude for my skin tone. Extremely opaque. Two coats and it's perfection. Last for a week without any chip with my seche vite topcoat. I always get a tone of compliments
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Marshmallow Rose #508
This color turned into an essential for me, I absolutely loooovvvveee this color and wore it to a party and everyone kept thinking that I got a manicure but I actually did it myself! I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a flirty nude color. It's perfect :)
Review for: Taffy Pink
Thick Nail Polish But not chucky, very pigmented. It was my first time trying it out and I would buy again and recommend to any that likes painting their nails.. Price is ok for the product
Ask a question to the Influenster community...