32 colors available

BY CND COSMETICS

Offers a durable shine while sealing and protecting nail polish. see more...

• Does this nail varnish chip easily? Also is it bright on the nail o...1 Answers
  • Does this polish only take one or two coats? Or does it take multiple?4 Answers
  • How long does the polish last for??3 Answers
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Review for: Cream Washed
Loving the nail art trend, but I don't love having gels because my nails are on the dry/weaker side. I'm always hesitant to get nail art with a regular polish manicure because nothing is worse than chipped polish. The CNS creative nail design polish allows me to touch up any chips I may get within to make my mani last and look fresh throughout the week.
Kenyada W.
Kenyada W.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hit the jackpot! My uncle was working at a warehouse and they gave full bottles away! Although I didn't know what I had then I'm glad I kept them because they are the best! They are easy to apply and dry quickly. Definitely a great investment if you frequently get mani/pedi often.
Tateana P.
Tateana P.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Chocolate Milk #532
I really loved this product I love the color because it looks so good on my nails and its easy to apply a lot of nail polish I use can be to clumpy and it also was a good pop price to me Igot off line from this website I forgot what one it was I like it I recommend it to anyone
Vika S.
Vika S.
Ridgefield, WA
Review for: Indian Rhubarb
Such a gorgeous color, love it in the fall or when i am just in a dark mood. And overall the CND polishes are amazing. I have a but as well as their Shellac which in my opinion is the best on the marker and least damaging to you nail beds. believe me i have tried plenty!
Ally A.
Ally A.
Review for: Super Shiney Top Coat
I love doing my nail. I have changing colors, exploring different types of nail polish brands. And found this one and it pretty nice. Color is great, who does love purple it's great for summer. If your look for a beautiful summer color nail polish buy this.
Julia C.
Julia C.
Thousand Oaks , Ca
I love all the creative things you can do with this product! The polish is a little thick BUT it stays for 2-3 weeks and is strong. I think you pay for the quality of the product. I have 10 shades in this from nude - black! Love love love this product!
Jillian W.
Jillian W.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Review for: Taffy Pink
Can't go wrong with Cnd! Hands down one of the best polishes around. Pricey but salon quality. Won't damage or dry out your natural nail like drugstore polish. And you only need 2 coats and the brush fits the curve of your cuticle for less clean up.
phoebe T.
phoebe T.
Peoria, IL
Review for: Flashpoint
We used this brand in beauty school. It is very high quality. If you like this stuff, I also recommend the CND shellac (gel) polish!!! This is definitely a professional brand and I would recommend to friends, clients, and nail technicians
dyziyre b.
dyziyre b.
Clinton, NC
Review for: Chocolate Milk #532
It's a beutiful color it doesn't last as long as other nail polishes the prices is very affordable .i use this all the time ..I purchased it from the dollar general .
I do recommend this very deeply .
Review for: Taffy Pink
Thick Nail Polish But not chucky, very pigmented.
It was my first time trying it out and I would buy again and recommend to any that likes painting their nails.. Price is ok for the product
Nathi E.
Nathi E.
How long it last on the nails?
Jessi B.
Jessi B.
Muncie, IN
Does this polish only take one or two coats? Or does it take multiple?
How long does the polish last for??
angelica V.
angelica V.
Clovis, CA
I love this color, is it ok to wear it year around
Liz B.
Liz B.
I've never seen this brand....where do they sell it