Cnd Cosmetics Creative Nail Cuticle Away, 6 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Shania V.Cnd Cosmetics Creative Nail Cuticle Away, 6 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Taylor B.

BY CND COSMETICS #87 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Amanda P.
Sterling Hts, MI
This product is amazing. I go to salon centric to get it, because I have a license, so I get it for cheaper. You apply this on the cuticle, and I usually let it sit for 30 seconds to a minute. I then wipe it a little and push the cuticle. So much comes off and I do not need to cut a lot. It saves a lot of time and cleans the cuticle and dead skin so well!
Shania V.
Ranger, WV
This is like a magic cuticle eraser. It’s so bomb. It only takes a tiny dot around your cuticle area and then boom cleans all that dead skin off like a charm. Doesn’t hurt or irritate my skin and I highly recommend.
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
One of the best cuticle remover that I've used at the salon. It softens the cuticles so fast and easily. Makes manicures and pedicures so easy. I love all CND brand products. I would definitely recommend this over other brands of cuticle removers
Meg G.
Love this! New favorite. Since cosmetology school where I was taught manicures with OPI products, I have used the same OPI cuticle remover, but now I have officially made the switch. Signed up for a CND online education course and got this in my class kit. The bottle is huge and it's also great for callus removal on feet. It'll last me forever! You have to try it out!
Sofia P.
This is a great cuticle remover. The bottle design is simple and right to it. Only downfall atleast when my bottle is considered is that although closed tightly some product still comes out
Zaphire F.
Orlando, FL
Best cuticle remover I own. I don't have to use water for the cuticle to soften right away. It's quick and effective. Love this product and as a nail tech I recommend it to everyone.
Alyssa C.
This is my favorite cuticle remover that I have had used on me by my nail tech! She likes to try different brands but I would definitely recommend this one!
Taylor B.
Sapulpa, OK
I've used better, but this works okay for my at home manicures. It does last forever though, so the price is great.
Megan V.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this product. My cuticles were horrible at one point. Ever since I have used this, my hands feel so healthy
Kailey H.
Memphis
This is a great cuticle remover! It a good size bottle & I love that you can just squirt it onto the nail