BY CND COSMETICS

Jessica S.
Grand Island, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love this lotion. I use this on all my nail clients. It's light weight but exert hydrating. Smells nice and is affordable. I buy this at the beauty supply store. I recommend this to all my nail techs
Chantelle H.
Broad Brook, CT
I love CND lotion it smells so good when I did manicures this is what I was always pulling out of my bag I had a tropical one and I was always getting what smells so good!
Cassandra S.
Cocoa, FL
This stuff smells like an apple pie! Yumm-O! Very aromatic, even when I use this on the feet my clients can clearly smell it and tell me exactly what I am using. Hydrating but does not leave a slick film behind.
Nicole S.
Plano, IL
This product smells amazing. I was very pleased how it smelt. It reminded me of fall. I can't wait to try other fragrances.
Naiyurima G.
This lotion smells so good and my skin feels soft and hydrated. I can't change this lotion!
Janine B.
I love this! It gets me ib the holiday mood with the warm aroma of cinnimon and apples this calms me down after a hard day of work and leaves my skin feeling smooth and smelling warm!
Loretta L.
Gold Coast
I found this to be very lightweight and hydrating and love that it leaves no sticky or greasy feeling! The scent is beautiful too
Sarah P.
Ottawa, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Smells great, leaves the skin feeling nice without feeling sticky. Great price and quality
Melissa A.
Where can I buy this. Sounds good.