Cnd Cosmetics CND SolarOil - 2.3 oz uploaded by Amy G.

BY CND COSMETICS

Gigi lavender creme wax is formulated with soothing lavender oil that smoothes and conditions skin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
camila a.
miami
This is a nail & cuticle oil conditioner that comes in a bottle that looks like a mini nail polish. Pros: - conditions your cuticle - makes it look healthy - soaks in pretty quickly Cons: - a little inconvenient to use (you brush it on to your cuticles as if you're painting your nails) I usually apply it before bed because it does get a little oily around my fingers. I just paint a coat over my cuticle and then rub it in with my fingers so it absorbs better. Personally, I find myself a little too lazy to use it all the time and a little goes a long way, so I probably won't be repurchasing.
Kades B.
I really like this it's got such an incredible smell and it isn't too overpowering.
Kourtni C.
Salt Rock, WV
I've been a Nail Tech for over 10 years and I love this oil! It's great for your cuticles, elbows, heels and really anywhere you have a dry patch of skin. It has a nice smell as well.
Cassandra S.
Cocoa, FL
Best thing to use to keep your cuticles up to par, looking great and soft. Keeps your nails super healthy and strong with a beautiful shine. Not to mention it smells wonderful!
Chelsea S.
Sachse, TX
100% my go to cuticle oil! It smells delightful and quenches cuticles. My nails looked horrible before I started using this consistently.
Cameron S.
This is by far one of my favorite products on the market! It smells soooo good and it keeps your cuticle and nails healthy!
Gisela F.
Tallahassee, FL
They only use this at the salon i work at. it works very well and it doesn't stay greasy, it just moisturizes the cuticles,
Jennifer W.
East Rochester, NY
I have been a nail tech for 23 years, and this is my go to oil! It is wonderful for the skin, very healthy for the nails and had a wonderful smell
Megan S.
Tres Pinos, CA
This oil is awesome for stronger nails and cuticles. Smells amazing and last forever if you use a very minimal amount.
Monica C.
Decatur, MS
This by far my favorite nail oil! Lasts forever and leaves your cuticles looking and smelling amazing.