Cnd Cosmetics CND SolarOil - 2.3 oz uploaded by Amy G.

BY CND COSMETICS

Gigi lavender creme wax is formulated with soothing lavender oil that smoothes and conditions skin. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Lisa W.
I've been using this nail/cuticle treatment for years, and I love it! It is a super awesome moisturizer for nails and cuticles, and it massages in quickly without leaving an oily residue or feeling behind. It's a combination of some of my favorite oils - jojoba oil, sweet almond oil and vitamin E. Currently at the price of $7.60 for a .5 oz. bottle on Amazon.com, it's an amazing product at a fair price. I absolutely recommend this to anyone looking for a good moisturizer for his/her nails or cuticles. I'd rate it a 10 out of 10!
Kourtni C.
Salt Rock, WV
I've been a Nail Tech for over 10 years and I love this oil! It's great for your cuticles, elbows, heels and really anywhere you have a dry patch of skin. It has a nice smell as well.
Cassandra S.
Cocoa, FL
Best thing to use to keep your cuticles up to par, looking great and soft. Keeps your nails super healthy and strong with a beautiful shine. Not to mention it smells wonderful!
Jennifer W.
East Rochester, NY
I have been a nail tech for 23 years, and this is my go to oil! It is wonderful for the skin, very healthy for the nails and had a wonderful smell
Chelsea S.
Sachse, TX
100% my go to cuticle oil! It smells delightful and quenches cuticles. My nails looked horrible before I started using this consistently.
Gisela F.
Tallahassee, FL
They only use this at the salon i work at. it works very well and it doesn't stay greasy, it just moisturizes the cuticles,
Cameron S.
This is by far one of my favorite products on the market! It smells soooo good and it keeps your cuticle and nails healthy!
Megan S.
Tres Pinos, CA
This oil is awesome for stronger nails and cuticles. Smells amazing and last forever if you use a very minimal amount.
Stacey S.
West Yellowstone, MT
I love solar oil! It conditions my nails and makes my polish dry faster. I have been using it for years.
Monica C.
Decatur, MS
This by far my favorite nail oil! Lasts forever and leaves your cuticles looking and smelling amazing.