Cnd Cosmetics CND Shellac UV Salon Rack SET

BY CND COSMETICS

Cnd Cosmetics CND Shellac UV Salon Rack SET
Cnd Cosmetics CND Shellac UV Salon Rack SET "B" New for 2011
Anja W.
Maybe I didn't apply this correctly, but it came out kind of tacky for me & didn't last long, no more than a few days. It peeled off, even after trying it several times. I much prefer the Sallg Hansen Miracle Gel over this & would recommend that over this to anybody looking for gel polish/salon comparable nails.
Elizabeth H.
Morgantown, Wv
This is one of my favorite brands of gel polish This seems to last a while on my nails before I have to change colors. I also Love the verity of color choices.
Camila M.
Quito
I like it a lot this gel polish is very longer han other gel polish I've tried. Also I like the variey of colors that it has. Awesome
Emily T.
Works great on any nail types. Last a lot longer than any other gel polish I've tried.