BY CND COSMETICS

Meghan F.
Meghan F.
O Fallon, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
I love CNDC lotions! I'm a nail tech, so it's important for me to use quality products on my clients and so that is why I get this lotion! Smells great too!
Kristy B.
Kristy B.
Wellness Guru Expert
I really love this lotion it smells so good and keeps your hands feeling which drives without that oily, heavy feeling.
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
Goes on silky smooth. I love the fresh smell. My hands are so soft after a few uses. Not greasy at all.
Kattarina N.
Kattarina N.
This lotion doesn't leave my hand greasy and it goes on smoothly and doesn't go on sticky
Madeline F.
Madeline F.
Bulverde, TX
This lotion's scent takes me back to when I was a little girl in one of those fancy salons getting cucumbers over the eyes and those arm massages we all don't understand but love. But on top of that, this lotion really delivers. It is not sticky at all, it sinks into the skin quickly and, doesn't leave any kind of residue (so you can touch your phone and not feel like your smearing beauty products all over it)! Highly Highly recommend!!
Caity C.
Caity C.
Wellness Guru Expert
This lotion smells amazing and helps to keep your skin from getting dry, rough, or cracked during the colder months of the year.
Sara M.
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this in the winter to keep my hands from cracking. I do not usually like lotion.
Amber F.
Amber F.
Colonia, NJ
These work great. The smells are amazing. They make my hands and arms feel super soft
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Cocoa, FL
This is a wonderful scent for men. A little musky for the men and light enough a woman can wear it too. I prefer to use it on men because they really like it and I really like how it smells on them (so do their women).
Does not leave behind a greasy film and absorbs quickly.
DONNA V.
DONNA V.
This is a great hand and body lotion. Not too heavy nor too thin. It's just right. The birch and mint scent lasts a long time and is not too cloying or overbearing. A good, light summer cream......