Cnd Cosmetics CND Cucumber Heel Therapy 2.6 oz

by CND

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cnd Cosmetics CND Cucumber Heel Therapy 2.6 oz!
The best product I have found to keep your feet smooth and moisturized! I apply it after every shower and my feet feel fabulous. It is a heavier cream so I put comfy socks on after application so it will absorb fully into my feet. It also smells great!
As a Nail Tech, I use this product every day on my clients and they love it as much as I do!! It seriously helps to reduce calluses and helps to heal dry cracked heals! I use this everyday on myself every night before bed! Has a very pleasant scent as well!
This is a favorite of mine and has been for a few years. The smell is amazing and I feel like I’ve been to the spa after I use it. Moisturizing and makes my feet soft.
As a nail tech I use this on everyone! For me, I have always had horrible feet and dry skin and this stuff WORKS! I like to put it on my feet before I go to bed, with socks, and when I wake up my feet are soft and my calluses are greatly reduced! I also love the smell! This product is a great lotion for all over the body too. If used right, this product works!
Cocoa, FL
I've been using this for years on my clients for their pedicures. It does a great job at locking in hydration and has great slip for giving full foot and leg/ arm and hand massages. It has a clean, nice, light scent that everyone seems to enjoy.
Maineville, OH
This is One of my favorite products to use. It has a very light and refreshing fragrance, it has a great creamy feel and absorbs well. You don't need a lot. A great product for people with very dry heels. And works great on calluses on hands.
Norman , OK
Bought it on sale at ulta and so glad I did! Great moisturizer to use right before bed with some fluffy socks. Made my feet feel soft.
This product is a true healer, during breaks from the nail salon, i have to make sure that my feet still get the treatment it deserves!
Dedham, MA
Thick an creamy. It helps hydrate my heels. Use it overnight daily and it helps minimize heel cracks. Good scent and very affordable.
Warm Springs, OR
This mosturizer is super amazing stuff, can't imagine using anything else.
This mosturizer is super amazing stuff, can't imagine using anything else.