Cnd Cosmetics CND Creative Scentsations Hand & Body Lotion Pear & Dandelion - 8.3 oz

BY CND COSMETICS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Review (1)
Monica P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used this stuff for years and I love it! The smell is great and it makes my hands so soft and silky. The only place I was only able to buy it was at a salon and they quit carrying it. I need to find another place to get it because I can't live without it, good thing I got to big bottles last time I bought some. I always get comments about how good I smell when I use this lotion and the smell lasts a long time. I like the Pear Dandelion, but my absolute favorite is the Wildflower and Chamomile.