BY RIT - CANADA #19 in Art Supplies

• "it works very well." in 1 review
Gregory S.
Gregory S.
Lorain, OH
We used these at Camp when I was a counselor, and they were fantastic. They produced very vibrant dyes, and, when used according to the directions, last a long time. I remember them being relatively affordable, and we used multiple colors. I am only giving it four because I have questions about how sustainable they may or may not be.
I use this all the time I like it because it dosnt fade away easily and I use them all the time.
hanna y.
hanna y.
I really like this dye for 2 reasons; one, it is really great for activities, such as tye-dye shirts, and two, it helps restore old clothes. Sometimes I have a top that gets a little faded from the wash, I just put it in a bucket of this stuff and the fabric looks sharp again.
Alysia R.
Alysia R.
Port Townsend, WA
Classic. my mother used this stuff, and now so do i. its very easy to use. a fun way to re do old items. price is great and affordable. color lasts and does not fade or stain other clothes.
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Bedford, OH
Stains very well. So it is perfect for tie dying shirts etc just make sure to be wearing gloves and in an area where if you spill some it will be okay
Ariana R.
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX
This is great for making t shorts into colorful gems I really love this product when tidying my t-shirts defiantly looks awesome
Alexandra D.
Alexandra D.
Richmond, VA
I dyed my couch cover with this RIT dye. It came out splotchy, but that was my own doing. The color was true to the bottle too!
Samana R.
Samana R.
Hialeah Gardens , FL
When ever I dye my shirts I use this dye. It works vey good. Colors are very vibrant.
Lauren h.
Lauren h.
The color that this dye produces is very bright. It stays in long even after a lot of washes. it works very well.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is for to like dye clothes or shoes?
Lynchburg, VA
I have a salmon pink comforter I got for free that I want to dye lavender. I'm considering soaking in bleach first or color remover so I grt the salmon color out and i need to double check that it's not polyester. How many bottles of dye should I plan on buying and should I dye it in the washing machine or the tub?