Add a Photo

By RIT - CANADA
#9 in Art Supplies
New Haven, CT

We used these at Camp when I was a counselor, and they were fantastic. They produced very vibrant dyes, and, when used according to the directions, last a long time. I remember them being relatively affordable, and we used multiple colors. I am only giving it four because I have questions about how sustainable they may or may not be.
Alysia R.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA

Classic. my mother used this stuff, and now so do i. its very easy to use. a fun way to re do old items. price is great and affordable. color lasts and does not fade or stain other clothes.
I use this all the time I like it because it dosnt fade away easily and I use them all the time.
Samana R.
Samana R.
Hialeah Gardens , FL

When ever I dye my shirts I use this dye. It works vey good. Colors are very vibrant.
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Streetsboro, OH

Stains very well. So it is perfect for tie dying shirts etc just make sure to be wearing gloves and in an area where if you spill some it will be okay
Ariana R.
Ariana R.
El Paso, TX

This is great for making t shorts into colorful gems I really love this product when tidying my t-shirts defiantly looks awesome
Alexandra D.
Alexandra D.
Richmond, VA

I dyed my couch cover with this RIT dye. It came out splotchy, but that was my own doing. The color was true to the bottle too!
Lauren h.
Lauren h.

The color that this dye produces is very bright. It stays in long even after a lot of washes. it works very well.
New Haven, CT

Does anyone know how sustainable these dyes are? Know anything about the specific chemicals that are used?
Lynchburg, VA

I have a salmon pink comforter I got for free that I want to dye lavender. I'm considering soaking in bleach first or color remover so I grt the salmon color out and i need to double check that it's not polyester. How many bottles of dye should I plan on buying and should I dye it in the washing machine or the tub?

Join Now