BY C/MEO COLLECTION

Michelle L.
Lincoln, NE
c/meo collection Cremesheen Lipstick, Mariah Carey Collection how pretty is this color? (See photo) this is with the UD special effects gloss on top. The two go perfect together. Love this formula, not drying at all.
Joanna C.
Turlock, CA
Besides the selena collaborative collection with MAC, this is my favorite. The mariah Carey collection was stunning! I love the design because I love everything bling and glitter. Their lipstick colors were more on the nude side and I love nude lipsticks. The formula is obviously very creamy and pigmented. Definitely recommend buying.
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
SLEIGH BELLS RING B*TCH ! I love this color so much. It's everything. Lipstick makes me so happy. It's easy to apply and use. I bought it from Mac.com last week. I'd buy it again ! I think it's sold it tho !
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
This is a very nude sheen lipstick. The packaging is absolutely beautiful. It is a sheen coverage but has lots of shine. I can't say I love the color on my skin tone but since it's a Mariah Carey lipstick I had to have it
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Love the Mariah Carey collection with MAC.. they have alot of nudes in this collection. I'm in love with all nude and browns colors for lipsticks!
rocio c.
Me han encantado estos labiales no sólo por el packaging sino también por los colores que tienen y para a mi ha sido una colección top
Zuri A.
Love the formula but the color does not look good on my skin. The packaging it's beautiful! I was lucky enough to find it at Macy's
Diana D.
Love the glitter case purchase a bit of bubbly. Absolutely love nudes especially the formula from mac definitely a winner.
Carelia C.
Very nice nude color..I love the butterfly on it..so a Mariah color especially with a dark lip liner...