BeautyNailNail CareNail Care
Clutch False Nails Sugar Baby - 007oz

Clutch False Nails Sugar Baby - 0.07oz

PROFESSIONAL QUALITY NAILS: Delicate shades of Baby Silver for the ultimate girly look. Takes 5 minutes to apply. Lasts for up to one week. 15 unique designs to choose from. Mix and Match to create your own cool designs. 24 Nails included in a beautiful gift box. Making your nails slim and have a very realistic or at least a professionally done appearance, also easily cut and file to change the shape into what you want.FALSE NAILS FOR KIDS: Nail Tips are made with high quality ABS material, which is thick and sturdy enough to lasts over a week. What's more, ABS is a kind of green environmental friendly material, no toxins to your body or your nails. Nails durable, breathable, light even no pressure on your own nails. Fit well to your natural nails. Nontoxic no smell, No harm to your health.FULL COVER COFFIN STYLE DESIGN: Short Stiletto Nail Tips are designed with natural color and full cover claw coffin with perfect length and moderate thickness, it makes your hand fashion, creative and charming.SIMPLE OPER

How long do these stay on?
Start your review of Clutch False Nails Sugar Baby - 0.07oz!
Shayna L.
Clutch False Nails Sugar Baby - 0.07oz uploaded by Shayna L.
I have tried so many press on nail brands during lockdown and these are by far the absolute best. Not only is there a wide variety of simple and fun styles, but these babies look, feel, and ACTUALLY STAY ON like acrylics! One of my friends does nails and she seriously thought I had just gone to the salon when it was just these. May never go get my nails done again, especially when Clutch Nails are $10-20 each!
Kayla C.
New Castle, PA
Okayyyyyyyy, this DIY at home nail set is PHENOMENAL!!!! These nails do NOT BEND. They are sturdy like acrylics, the designs are bomb and the price ???? Like really! Don’t sleep on these nails. They lasted 2 weeks without one breaking, and the designs didn’t rub off! Try these and thank me later 🤪🤩🥳
Taylor G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Ombré was such a cute color and set of nail. It’s durable and last 2 weeks. I don’t find anything bad about using clutch nails; it saves me a ton of money at the nail salon when I can buy these and use them for as long as I need & SAVE ! They are my favorite !
Raeleen W.
Chula Vista, CA
Okay, pandemic hit which meant salons closed. I needed something because I just couldn't live with my little nubs 😔. Well these came in *CLUTCH*.. I was hesitant because we all know press-ons usually do not work very well, but these did! They were super cute, a good length and stayed for the 2ish weeks until I switched them out. Definitely recommend 🙌🏼
Amanda S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Clutch False Nails Sugar Baby - 0.07oz uploaded by Amanda S.
Okay these are cool. They look great, easy to use and remove, I LOVE that you can use them for a one night even and reuse them again.
Khushi J.
sri sataya sai society , sri sai apartment ,dattawadi , near hair craft salon , Nagpur
This is one of my best collection of nails ... You should definitely buy it . It's shade is fabulous I love this nails a lot I would be very happy if influsester send me this as a gift and it's colour and texture are so good that I can't even get my eyes out of it...!!