BY JANE AUSTEN #4 in Music

It's not easy being the most popular and glamorous girl at Beverly Hills High. Especially when you're the envy of scheming Betties (female babes), persistent Barneys (unattractive guys), and teachers who go postal (freak out) when you turn your homework in late! Yet somehow 15-year-old Cher (Alicia Silverstone) keeps it all together, even finding time for extracurricular projects like finding a love match for her debate class teacher (Wallace Shawn), and giving a dowdy friend (Brittany Murphy) a fashion makeover. But Cher's tidy world starts to unravel with the sudden appearance of two total Baldwins (hunks): a sexy and stylish new classmate (Justin Walker), and Cher's square but cute "ex-stepbrother" (Paul Rudd). Now Cher is about to learn that when it comes to love, she's ...well, Clueless. Alicia Silverstone is "absolutely perfect" (Jeff Craig, Sixty Second Preview) in this hip, sassy comedy that's "wickedly funny" (Kenneth Turan, Los Angeles Times) and majorly chronic (for translation, watch the movie!).

• Clueless is still one of the best teen movies of all time...3 Answers
  • Is this really a must see?6 Answers
  • Who else can never get tired of this movies?26 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "classic chick flick love it watched it like a month ago after seeing the brittney murphy story on lifetime " in 11 reviews
  • "yeeaaasss one of my favorite movies I knw all the works lol how sad im now 25 and I love this movie always brings back good memories" in 11 reviews
  • "Clueless is such a classic and timeless movie I grew up watching and I still watch it on VHS today!" in 6 reviews
  • "No matter how old I get or how many times I watch this it is still one of the best movies of all times." in 6 reviews
  • "This movie never gets old, I can watch it over and over and still want to watch it again!" in 6 reviews
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this 90s classic! It’s so cute & funny (although I can’t help but question the incest? Everytime I watch it). This is a must watch for girls at sleepovers! It never gets old so matter how many times I’ve seen it!
Clueless was such a great classic movie of our era! I remember being a young girl and watching Clueless and thinking I wanted to be just like The main character! They lived the cool fun and lavish life which looked so appealing back then. This movie is hilarious and it’s one I can watch over and over again and still laugh hysterically!
sav R.
Yes! Clueless is a hilarious movie that everyone regardless of age should watch. Cher is so up on the tech times with her wardrobe machine and she makes the best lead girl!
Stephany M.
Orlando, FL
Woooow I cannot believe I’m reviewing this money! Such a good movie, I love it! Feeling in the mood to re watch it! I don’t even know how many times I watched this movie
Megan M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this movie! It’s such a classic with some seriously iconic moments and not just for Halloween costumes. I channel my inner Cher with my daily outfits and accessories and love watching this movie alone or with friends and my boyfriend. It’s amazing!
Sarah E.
Brandon, MS
This is just a fun movie about a senior girl named clair and all her best friends and theres really some good music playing especially when she rides with paul rudds character
Courtney H.
A 90s classic that can still be enjoyed today! Very funny and a fantastic story line. Although her lifestyle is not, Cher's high school struggles are very much relatable!
Sang K.
Sykesville, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my all-time favorite movies. I was obsessed with it in middle school and I'm still obsessed today. Every girl wanted Cher's closet and wardrobe. Cher is so relatable yet so far removed from the lives most of us lived in high school. Clueless is hilarious and many people don't realize that many of the pop culture references they use today came from that movie. This is probably one of my favorite Jane Austen retellings to-date.
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
This has been my favorite movie ever since I was about 12 years old. It's a total chick flick and I love how they capture the 90s style and stereotypes so well. Watching it as an adult is even better. Also, so many great actors and actresses in this movie.
Dominike H.
Folsom, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is one of those cult classics! If you haven't seen this movie you need to get from under that rock Patrick!! One of my fav scenes from the movie is when they drive down the freeway. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a good laugh!
carmelle b.
Cambria heights, NY
Who else can never get tired of this movies?
Alexandra C.
What made you want to watch this movie?
Charisse M.
New Britain, CT
Favorite character?
Kristina S.
Milwaukee , WI
Favorite quote from the movie?
Judy B.
Anybody have a favorite scene?