It's not easy being the most popular and glamorous girl at Beverly Hills High. Especially when you're the envy of scheming Betties (female babes), persistent Barneys (unattractive guys), and teachers who go postal (freak out) when you turn your homework in late! Yet somehow 15-year-old Cher (Alicia Silverstone) keeps it all together, even finding time for extracurricular projects like finding a love match for her debate class teacher (Wallace Shawn), and giving a dowdy friend (Brittany Murphy) a fashion makeover. But Cher's tidy world starts to unravel with the sudden appearance of two total Baldwins (hunks): a sexy and stylish new classmate (Justin Walker), and Cher's square but cute "ex-stepbrother" (Paul Rudd). Now Cher is about to learn that when it comes to love, she's ...well, Clueless. Alicia Silverstone is "absolutely perfect" (Jeff Craig, Sixty Second Preview) in this hip, sassy comedy that's "wickedly funny" (Kenneth Turan, Los Angeles Times) and majorly chronic (for translation, watch the movie!).see more...
Top Questions See all 145 Q&A
- "classic chick flick love it watched it like a month ago after seeing the brittney murphy story on lifetime " in 11 reviews
- "yeeaaasss one of my favorite movies I knw all the works lol how sad im now 25 and I love this movie always brings back good memories" in 11 reviews
- "Clueless is such a classic and timeless movie I grew up watching and I still watch it on VHS today!" in 6 reviews
- "No matter how old I get or how many times I watch this it is still one of the best movies of all times." in 6 reviews
- "This movie never gets old, I can watch it over and over and still want to watch it again!" in 6 reviews