It's not easy being the most popular and glamorous girl at Beverly Hills High. Especially when you're the envy of scheming Betties (female babes), persistent Barneys (unattractive guys), and teachers who go postal (freak out) when you turn your homework in late! Yet somehow 15-year-old Cher (Alicia Silverstone) keeps it all together, even finding time for extracurricular projects like finding a love match for her debate class teacher (Wallace Shawn), and giving a dowdy friend (Brittany Murphy) a fashion makeover. But Cher's tidy world starts to unravel with the sudden appearance of two total Baldwins (hunks): a sexy and stylish new classmate (Justin Walker), and Cher's square but cute "ex-stepbrother" (Paul Rudd). Now Cher is about to learn that when it comes to love, she's ...well, Clueless. Alicia Silverstone is "absolutely perfect" (Jeff Craig, Sixty Second Preview) in this hip, sassy comedy that's "wickedly funny" (Kenneth Turan, Los Angeles Times) and majorly chronic (for translation, watch the movie!).

does anybody know where online I can watch this movie for free?
Who’s your favorite character ?
What's you're favorite ' clueless ' scene ?
Start your review of Clueless!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
classic chick flick love it watched it like a month ago after seeing the brittney murphy story on lifetime in reviews
yeeaaasss one of my favorite movies I knw all the works lol how sad im now 25 and I love this movie always brings back good memoriesin reviews
Clueless is such a classic and timeless movie I grew up watching and I still watch it on VHS today!in reviews
This movie never gets old, I can watch it over and over and still want to watch it again!in reviews
No matter how old I get or how many times I watch this it is still one of the best movies of all times.in reviews
Lellianne C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Clueless uploaded by Lellianne C.
This is a fun movie to watch when you’re at a sleepover with your gal pals, especially if you’re a 90’s baby! This movie is funny and sassy and relives stereotypes of 90’s high school life in California. It’s a feel good chick flick.
Fatima A R.
Antioch, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
Clueless uploaded by Fatima A R.
Clueless uploaded by Fatima A R.
Entertaining, hilarious and iconic. These are the 3 words I would use to describe this hit 90’s movie. The movie was so good, pretty much every part of it. This movie is just one you have to watch, this was my first time watching this and i recognised so many quotes from social media platforms. The characters were so good, as were the actors and actresses. I really don’t know how to describe this movie, you just need to watch it! I also wasn't expecting it to be so funny, I honestly was cracking up for most of the movie. My favourite bit is when she liked Christian and she was completely oblivious to the fact that he was clearly gay. I would recommend this movie to people who like the kind of “popular girl” 90’s/2000’s movie like mean girls, where there is the popular girl who takes on the new weird girl and makes her “popular”. For ages i would recommend 12/13 - 28 because people under 12 won’t understand some of the jokes and people over the age of 28 will just think Cher is obnoxious and annoying. This movie is a must watch! Definitely add it to your movie list!
Stephanie D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Seeing Iggy use Clueless as inspiration for her music video took me back to this so fun movie! Want to watch all over again! Clueless movie reunion?!?
Johanna L.
Gonzales, La
Love this movie! Alicia Silverstone at her finest. One of those movies you can watch over and over!
angie B.
A classic, I grew up on watching this over and over. I love this movie so much. I just loved everything about. I also liked there fashion taste. I still continue to watch this all the time till this day.
Illeana L.
Columbia, SC
This movie is a great high school movie. This movie shows popularity life in high school and also shows romance. They show the teen age life in a movie. All the actors and actresses are very professional and talented at what they do. I recommend this movie to many people.
Elyssa M.
Los Angeles, CA
One of my all-time favorite movies ever. Cher is my spirit animal. I can't even say that its strictly a chick-flick because I know so many guys who actually like it as well. Its a super feel good movie and still makes me laugh like the first time seeing it.
Gabriela H.
Dallas, TX
Iconic. Really really good. This movie is a classic and the outfits are amazing, I love it
Hsinyu Y.
Such a classic movie. Great for all generations. The movie is funny, iconic, and full of cliches. The storyline is very predictable. It's great for a girl's sleepover.
Lauren G.
Irvington, NY
Clueless uploaded by Lauren G.
Amazing, self explanatory....if you don’t know then you need to watch this movie lol and get the makeup 💄🛍💖
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Destiny V.
Odessa, TX
il y a 4 ans
Sabrina M. il y a 4 ans
'Rolling with my homiessss'
Sang K.
Sykesville, MD
il y a 4 ans
Clueless is still one of the best teen movies of all time. Name a teen movie from any generation that tops it.
Kyle Z. il y a 4 ans