It's not easy being the most popular and glamorous girl at Beverly Hills High. Especially when you're the envy of scheming Betties (female babes), persistent Barneys (unattractive guys), and teachers who go postal (freak out) when you turn your homework in late! Yet somehow 15-year-old Cher (Alicia Silverstone) keeps it all together, even finding time for extracurricular projects like finding a love match for her debate class teacher (Wallace Shawn), and giving a dowdy friend (Brittany Murphy) a fashion makeover. But Cher's tidy world starts to unravel with the sudden appearance of two total Baldwins (hunks): a sexy and stylish new classmate (Justin Walker), and Cher's square but cute "ex-stepbrother" (Paul Rudd). Now Cher is about to learn that when it comes to love, she's ...well, Clueless. Alicia Silverstone is "absolutely perfect" (Jeff Craig, Sixty Second Preview) in this hip, sassy comedy that's "wickedly funny" (Kenneth Turan, Los Angeles Times) and majorly chronic (for translation, watch the movie!).

does anybody know where online I can watch this movie for free?
Who’s your favorite character ?
What's you're favorite ' clueless ' scene ?
Start your review of Clueless!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“classic chick flick love it watched it like a month ago after seeing the brittney murphy story on lifetime ” in reviews
“yeeaaasss one of my favorite movies I knw all the works lol how sad im now 25 and I love this movie always brings back good memories” in reviews
“Clueless is such a classic and timeless movie I grew up watching and I still watch it on VHS today!” in reviews
“This movie never gets old, I can watch it over and over and still want to watch it again!” in reviews
“No matter how old I get or how many times I watch this it is still one of the best movies of all times.” in reviews
Norwalk, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
1,041 reviews
A cult classic! Cher and Dionne are hilariously clueless in this teen movie. The fashion, the music, the high school cliques. Such a fun movie that I still enjoy watching. And a young Paul Rudd is really funny to see after all of these years. A must see for fans of the teen movie genre.
Louisville, KY
One of my absolute favorite movies! I've been watching this movie since I was younger and it never gets old. Rich high school girl who lives in California, it's silly but a classic.
One of my all time favorite movies! I’ve seen it a million times, and have always loved it—even when I was very young. It’s funny, cute, and has a nice story line honestly. Who wouldn’t wanna be Cher Horowitz?! Lol
Columbia, SC
This movie is a great high school movie. This movie shows popularity life in high school and also shows romance. They show the teen age life in a movie. All the actors and actresses are very professional and talented at what they do. I recommend this movie to many people.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
1,623 reviews
I LOVE this movie. It’s so cute! You can’t help but love the main character, Cher. She’s so fun to watch and very endearing. I could watch this movie over and over and not get tired of it. It’s very 90s, but that’s part of its charm. If you need a good, light movie that will make you smile, check out Clueless!
Orlando, FL
Woooow I cannot believe I’m reviewing this money! Such a good movie, I love it! Feeling in the mood to re watch it! I don’t even know how many times I watched this movie
Brandon, MS
This is just a fun movie about a senior girl named clair and all her best friends and theres really some good music playing especially when she rides with paul rudds character
Kerman, CA
One of my favorite movies , so funny and classic , if your in a mood for a cheesy romantic teenage movie this is the one 👍🏽 the actor did a great playing their rolls
A 90s classic that can still be enjoyed today! Very funny and a fantastic story line. Although her lifestyle is not, Cher's high school struggles are very much relatable!
Sykesville, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
One of my all-time favorite movies. I was obsessed with it in middle school and I'm still obsessed today. Every girl wanted Cher's closet and wardrobe. Cher is so relatable yet so far removed from the lives most of us lived in high school. Clueless is hilarious and many people don't realize that many of the pop culture references they use today came from that movie. This is probably one of my favorite Jane Austen retellings to-date.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Odessa, TX
il y a 3 ans
Sabrina M. • il y a 3 ans
'Rolling with my homiessss'
Sykesville, MD
il y a 3 ans
Clueless is still one of the best teen movies of all time. Name a teen movie from any generation that tops it.
Kyle Z. • il y a 3 ans