Clue Board Game uploaded by Anita L.Clue Board Game uploaded by Grace L.

BY CLUE #9 in Games

• I love clue. What are the difference of this version vers...1 Answers
  • Who was your favorite character?10 Answers
  • Do you or anyone in your family get really competitive w/...1 Answers
Clue Board Game
  • "How can you not love a classic game like this I mean the mystery behind it even get your older kids in the mix disconnect them from technology for a while and start family game night board games are dying out because we can all play from our phones and tablets if you feel like your kids are getting to big and you want to spend some time with them or what to hang out with few friends this game will really get things going. " in 4 reviews
  • "It's very fun to watch kids try to solve the mystery." in 1 review
  • "Perfect for family game night or a rainy day." in 1 review
  • "Such a fun game for all ages, and it doesn't go by too quickly, which I really like. " in 1 review
  • "I cant wait to make it part of the family game nights!" in 1 review
Makenzie F.
Francesville, IN
Omg I haven't played this game in so long but this game is so amazing the mystery to it is awesome!!! You have to find a killer the killers weapon and what room they killed the person in! I recommend this game to everyone!!!
Yaritza V.
Laredo
I think this is perfect for someone who is going to work as a detective because it is basically the job of a detective. The first time I played it I didn’t know how it worked but then le agarre la onda y ya supe. Thus, I think it is a great game but it is a little bit too expensive.
Sarah S.
Moore, OK
This game is fun for the whole family! A great mystery to find out who did it! I enjoyed playing as a child! It is affordable! I would recommend this to anyone age appropriate! I cant play this with my three year old but when he is older we will be playing this!
Suzie M.
I am personally a BIG fan of CLUE ! Very few games have so much interaction and collecting data to figure out WHO DONE IT ! ... We had a Simpson Clue too ... but the original was so much better... We actually bought a new game because the original was falling apart .. the graphics were a little different .. i think it's a perfect Family game night choice for all ages.. graphic are interesting too ( which isn't true for MANY older classic games !
Penelope C.
Beckley
I loved this game as a child.  It was my favorite. I loved the mystery of trying to find out who did it, where and with what weapon.  We always fought over who was going to be Miss Scarlet.  Now my daughter and her friends could play it for hours.  Love the details of the board and pieces .  just bought my daughter another one. The old one is missing pieces.  Si we wull have many more hours of fun.
DeJonna R.
I love mysteries and this classic game is perfect for any game night with family and friends. It is not an expensive game, and it will leave you with hours of fun.
Bree M.
New york
I Absolutely Love It. Super Happy ,I’m super Satisfied with my purchase! It was Super Affordable! I will definitely Buy it again and Recommend to Others Thank You Guys Exceeded My Expectation. Mysteriously exciting
Kayla P.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this game! I can play with a bunch of player and win almost every time! This is a very fast game if you know what you are doing. I couldn't ask for a better game to sit down and play with my kids that they also enjoy! I would recommend for older kids.
Miranda V.
Clue is such a fun and interesting game! There’s many different ways the game can play out so it doesn’t get boring easily which is nice and it’s very reasonably priced too. I love mysteries so this is really fun I think!
Anita L.
This is one of my favorite board games , I have a 7,10 year old and they love playing clue . It keeps your family entrain . Got it last year for a Christmas gift . Hasbro HASBRO Clue Game 2013 Edition - HASBRO, INC.
Stephanie H.
Tolleson , Az
Who was your favorite character?
Irene G.
leganes
I love clue. What are the difference of this version versus the regular one?
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Do you or anyone in your family get really competitive w/ this game?