BY CLUE #5 in Games

• Who still plays?5 Answers
  • Does anyone know if you can find a classic version of the...2 Answers
  • When you play the game Clue are you always the same chara...2 Answers
Clue Board Game

Start your review of Clue Board Game!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "How can you not love a classic game like this I mean the mystery behind it even get your older kids in the mix disconnect them from technology for a while and start family game night board games are dying out because we can all play from our phones and tablets if you feel like your kids are getting to big and you want to spend some time with them or what to hang out with few friends this game will really get things going. " in 4 reviews
  • "It's very fun to watch kids try to solve the mystery." in 1 review
  • "Perfect for family game night or a rainy day." in 1 review
  • "Such a fun game for all ages, and it doesn't go by too quickly, which I really like. " in 1 review
  • "I cant wait to make it part of the family game nights!" in 1 review
Virginia Beach
Original game and easy play. An excellent game for problem solving and critical thinking skills. The object of the game is to solve a murder (or the case of a missing sandwich for the kids version). You must figure out who the murderer is, in what room they were in, what weapon they used, etc. by asking series of questions on your turns and deducing through process of elimination who the culprit(s) are. Its a bit too advanced for young children under the gaes of 5 or maybe even 6 but a good tool to teach older children how to solve problems. Its an affordable game at no more than $20, i believe i spent $15 for my own set. Its an amazing game and always a blast to play for children and adults alike. Suitable for 2 or more players but prefer more than 2 players to play to make the game more interesting.
Gilbert
I played Clue when I was a kid and it is nice to be able to play again with my own kids. We also have the classic version that still has Mrs. White, but we like this version too. The mirror is gimmicky, but cool for the kids. We use the characters from the original which we think are neater because they are fully painted, but the ones in this version are fine. Not much else has changed except the addition of Dr. Orchid, so it is the same great game. I recommend this game to families. It still has the nostalgia factor, but updated for the younger generations.
Elkhorn
Awesome game!  The suspense, the anticipation.  This game really helps develop a sense of investigation and attention to detail.  You have to focus and strategically make decisions regarding the information given.  Not only is this a game but this definitely helps develop critical life skills.  Lots of fun in competition to see who can guess who did it first!  Family favorite!
Grand Junction
Very similar to the classic clue that my grandma used to have for the kids to play. It included everything that the old game did so I would say it's a pretty fantastic remake on an old family fun night favorite. Extremely reasonably priced and would definitely recommend it for family night, not so much an adult game. The pieces and everything held up pretty well. I believe I still have mine!
This is such a fun classic game. When I think of family game nights this is one game I would definitely include. It’s fun for kids and adults, although I would recommend the a child be a little older to start playing this game so they can reason out the clues and truly enjoy the experience. I played this as a child with my parents and I own it now to play with my own kids.
Deltona
I bought Clue because it was a favorite of mine as a child and because I wanted my daughter to play a game that didn't involve a screen. My biggest complaint is that Mrs. White is gone. I don't see the reason for getting rid of a classic character and I am a brat when they change things. Over all it is still a great game and a fantastic addition to any game closet.
seal cove, ME
I love playing clue on family game night. It's a board game that my older children enjoy and that's hard to find nowadays. We have a couple versions including Zelda. I love classic games and being able to to share something I enjoyed as a child with my own children. It's also great because it's not the same exact game every time so it doesn't seem repetitive.
Peabody, MA
This is a great game and it's harder with more people involved and easier with less. There is only a limited number of papers so it may be good to make copies or if the game had dry erase score cards. There is no other mystery game like this and people need to stay involved and focused to win aka someone could not win if they're on their cell phone a lot.
Prosper
The four star rating for this game is because it is fun even for kids as young as 8 years old. When you are trying to find things that both adults and kids can enjoy it can be really hard but this game is great for that. It requires some strategy but not too much, I usually lose to my son at this but everyone has a good time while we play.
San Benito, TX
This is my all time favorite board game! I love games that challenge your intellect. This is one of those games you really have to pay attention to in order to win. Our family & friends play to death on game night when it comes to clue! If you want a game that’s a little challenging then this is the one of the best games you can buy.

Clue Board Game

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email