Clue Board Game

by Clue

#5 in Games

CLUE

Which Clue game is better the classic or the more updated version?Clue Board Game
Hii, do you want me to promote this product?
Is this a good game?
Start your review of Clue Board Game!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...kids in the mix disconnect them from technology for a while and start family game night board games are dying out because we can all play from our phones and tablets if you feel like your kids are getting to big and you want to spend some time with them or what to hang out with few friends this game will really get things going. in reviews
Such a fun game for all ages, and it doesn't go by too quickly, which I really like. in reviews
Perfect for family game night or a rainy day.in reviews
It's very fun to watch kids try to solve the mystery.in reviews
I cant wait to make it part of the family game nights!in reviews
Jonathon S.
Lenox, MA
Clue Board Game uploaded by Jonathon S.
One of my favorite games throughout my life. Clue is a “who dunnit” mystery game exploring the mansion to find clues to who killed Mr. Body. As you eliminate suspects and weapons, you’ll come to figure out the murderer. I love the strategy of Clue as an adult playing with new tactics. Give it a try ... adults of all ages.
Natasha W.
How can you not love a classic game like this I mean the mystery behind it even get your older kids in the mix disconnect them from technology for a while and start family game night board games are dying out because we can all play from our phones and tablets if you feel like your kids are getting to big and you want to spend some time with them or what to hang out with few friends this game will really get things going.
Maria G.
Sherwood, AR
This is a great game I enjoyed playing with my sisters when I was growing up it gave us hours of fun because back then there were no videos games. #BoardGames
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,423 reviews
This is a great game to play with your kids for you to try to find out who done it it makes your kids think and it’s fun I definitely recommend
Helga Z.
This game is a classic, I always wanted to be Colonel Mustard. It's an affordable game and doesn't have a lot of pieces to keep up with. A great evening game to play with older kids! Would keep away from kids who still put small pieces in their mouths.
Alexandra H.
Clue Board Game uploaded by Alexandra H.
I absolutely love clue! It's one of my personal favorites. It's such a fun murder mystery game that the whole family or a group of friends can enjoy! It's so fun trying to see who has what cards to narrow it down. It may be difficult for younger kids because it is a strategy game that you have to pay close attention to. Depending on the luck of the draw, games can be rather short or last for some time. If you love a good murder mystery, this game is for you!
Robyn D.
End less hours of fun. Like sluthing? This game teaches a variety of skills: problem solving, analytical thinking, and much more. Up to 6 people can play. Make sure to photo copy the game sheets, you'll run out if this is your favorite game. But I got dibs on ms Scarlett.
Teagan M.
Tampa, FL
Such a classic game! I play this game with my family and friends. It's one of those games that make a great fun time within many age groups.
Tracie O.
Adelanto, CA
Classic original from anyone's past I assume. I never really played by the rules so.. yeah lol. I didn't read the directions hahaha. But it's a good problem solving game
Brittany G.
Prattville, AL
This is a classic! I remember growing up playing this game with my cousins! I would recommend this for a fun night in.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Camilla S.
Terni, Tr
Cristina G.
il y a 3 ans
Kelli S. il y a 2 ans
I always loved to be Scarlett too! Red was always my favorite color growing up so I always had to be Scarlett ☺️❤️