BY CLUBMAN

World Famous Since 1810. Finest Talc see more...

Clubman Pinaud Talc
  • "It works great, smells great, and I actually found it works great ass a make-up setting powder because it's translucent." in 1 review
  • "I used to use this when I was cutting mens hair, I really liked it." in 1 review
Matt C.
Orlando, FL
Although widely used for barbers, this is perfect for underarm or groin areas which tend to get a bit moist. Similar to corn flour/baby powder, it absorbs moisture and keeps areas likely to chafe quite dry. It retains a basic "powder" scent so is acceptable for both men and women.
Lauren C.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
I purchased this product at my local beauty supply because I'm a cosmetologist & needed it for my men's styles & haircuts. It works great, smells great, and I actually found it works great ass a make-up setting powder because it's translucent. Highly recommend
Jeremy H.
Science Hill, KY
I love this talc and use it exclusively. When it gets hard to find around home (I have to go to a beauty supply store to find it), I just order it by the case online. It doesn't have that powdery smell like some similar products do, so you never feel feminine using it.
Mikayla P.
Albuquerque , NM
I used to use this when I was cutting mens hair, I really liked it. helped remove all moisture from the skin so the tiny little hairs would just dust right off! no more itchy necks!!
Jessica O.
Brooklyn, NY
I keep a bottle of this in my house since my aunt, a hair stylist, used it on me since I was a kid. The scent is great and it is just a light powder.
Samsbeautysparkle  .
Connersville, IN
This is my go to powder to remove hair off the body when I get done with a hair cut! Much better than what I use to use which was just baby powder
Jason  S.
Clean classic scent. Although this product is a great tool for barbershops and stylists I use it as a body powder. Great for keeping your skin dry and refreshed. This light scent won't offend.
Jennifer G.
Oceanside, California
This is an old standby for barbershops. The smell always brings back memories.