BY CLUBMAN

Buy Clubman Pre-Shave & After Shave - Clubman Pinaud Finest Talc 4.0 oz. How-to-Use: Sprinkle talc whenever wetness or dry itchy skin occurs. see more...

Lety M.
Chino Hills, CA
My husband loves this product and he will not buy anything else! He will buy several at once off Amazon just too make sure he doesn't run out. He has sensitive skin and this product doesn't brake him out. He likes the scent and texture of the product.
Veronica S.
Belmont, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the best talc for men. It has a very nice clean smell . I use it after I finish cutting guys hair , to keep hair from pricking them. Its better than baby powder , because men don't want to sell like a baby.
Christina O.
My boys feel like men when their hairdresser uses this on them! Helps to ease the itching of all the fine hairs until we get home for showers after a haircut. Love this
edgar H.
Vineland, NJ
Amazing product been using it for 18 year's in my Barber career and I'm keep using it until I can't no longer cut hair
Emylyan T.
Bronx
Best talc powder for men. Smells really good too. Always see it being used at barbershops.