Clubman Pinaud Beard Oil uploaded by Gabriela S.Clubman Pinaud Beard Oil uploaded by Torii P.Clubman Pinaud Beard Oil uploaded by tawnya b.

BY CLUBMAN

Clubman Beard Oil provides balanced moisture for facial hair and skin.

Torii P.
New York
Hubby likes the product. Overall he says it does the job! Doesn’t make his beard feel oily just nice and soft. A little goes a long way with this oil which is great because he uses it everyday! Definitely buying again!
Josh B.
Eau Claire
I enjoy this beard oil, it gives my beard great shine and smells amazing. Not too pricey and I use it daily. I love the scent and the extra ness it gives my beard. I’ll continue to use it day in and day out.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Kyran V.
Bloomington
This is the best beard is the best that I have used. This is the second oil I have tried it I like how this the oils is. When you apply the oil you don’t have to worry about to running down your face.
Ryan N.
Harrisonville, MO
Great smelling and leaves your beard smooth. Aply after a shower and it will keep your beard looking good all day. Price is a little steep but all beard products arw around the same price.
David M.
San Antonio
I use this product for my beard and works really well. If you have a thick beard and need to smooth it up and smell good, Use this beard oil. I have very thick hair and recommend for all types of hair .
Meir M.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Unlike many other oil essentials this makes my beard very soft and manageable! Even after washing it you can still feel the product is there keeping your beard soft.
Libby P.
My husband really likes this product. It keeps his full beard well moisturized and untangled. I bought this at my local Sally's and it was a very reasonable price. I like that it doesn't have a weird oily smell and leaves his beard super soft.
tawnya b.
Humble, TX
My husband loves this!!!! He said it was really moisturizing and I absolutely loved the smell!!! Great buy and little goes a very long way. I am gonna get all my brothers some for Christmas
Walter V.
Hartford
You can never go wrong with ANY Clubman product. This has that vintage Clubman smell that's timeless. One of the best on the market regardless of price