Clubman Beard Oil provides balanced moisture for facial hair and skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clubman Pinaud Beard Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Manteca
I bought his exact one but it came in a gift set my first one ever was a gift now I buy them myself and during the holidays it’s amazing how much more I get in each package because of the gift options the girls love it when they can give a guy a kiss without worrying about a germ full beard! Clean it and moisturize with these oils a few times a week!
Norfolk
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This great for your beard smell great and keep your beard nice and healthy and shiny dose not let dry up as fast as most beard oils do no way clubmen pinaud beard oil 3 times with smell and mosquitoes to your Beard
14231 FM 1464 apt 5303, Sugar Land, TX
This is the best beard oil i have used and the least costly! I like that it is thicker than most beard oils and a little goes a long way. It also has a very pleasant, clean, light scent. My beard has never looked so good. Will definitely be ordering more.
Oily, Dry, Sensitive
Tampa, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Oily, Dry, Combination
Atlanta, GA
The bear oil was not too runny and not too thick. I was able to apply just the right amount. I have a handlebar mustache and I need the oil to not way down my curls. I use the oil daily and I would recommend this product to anyone looking to keep their majestic facial hair healthy.
Oily
Greensburg
I really enjoyed the old-school "barbershop" smell that this oil has, but it did seem to fade a bit quickly. I could've gotten too used to the smell or not used enough. I really do like the scent and would definitely purchase it again in the future!
Benton
When I first started trying to grow a beard, I started out using this oil and paired it with the conditioner. The smell was pleasant and it actually didn’t take much to apply on my beard. It’s best to massage it in.
Sensitive
Helped keep my beard healthy and thick! Better than ones I’ve used in the past. Would recommend to those who want to see quick results! This is a great choice for men who care about how their beard looks and feels!
Smells well, feels like the real deal, anyone with a beard knows you gotta take care of it. I would lower the price because my budget is wack low but that’s not Clubmans fault... this stuff makes me look great.
Shelbyville
The one, the original. Everything else wishes they were Clubman by Pinaud. This scent is the classic scent of masculinity. There’s a reason you’ll find Pinaud in every barbershop you enter, it’s simply the best and has proven it longer than anything trying to compete against it.
Sensitive