Clubman Clubman 2-in-1 Beard Conditioner, 3 oz

by Clubman

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clubman Clubman 2-in-1 Beard Conditioner, 3 oz!
Steve J.
Utica, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I liked this product in regards to it not making my beard shiny. Made it soft and manageable without making it wet looking.
John S.
Benton, AR
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I paired this conditioner along with the beard oil by Clubman. Since my beard tended to dry out quickly the conditioner worked will to keep it from looking very dry and easy to groom.
Torii P.
Citrus Spgs, FL
Clubman Clubman 2-in-1 Beard Conditioner, 3 oz uploaded by Torii P.
My husband thinks the conditioner is pretty good. It has a good scent that’s long lasting. Nice packaging and economical size. You get a good amount for the price and a little goes a long way! He will purchase again and recommend!
Luke L.
Clubman Clubman 2-in-1 Beard Conditioner, 3 oz uploaded by Luke L.
So far this beard conditioner works quite well. My skin feels moisturized and my beard feels soft and alive. I've been striving to grow my beard out lately and have been struggling with my beard feeling dry and brittle but this conditioner stepped up to the plate. Offering a 2-in-1 combo of skin moisturizer and beard conditioner, I can say I'm pleased. Also, purchasing this didn't break my bank either, was about $6.50 USD for a 89 ml bottle.
Baylee D.
Gastonia, NC
Clubman Clubman 2-in-1 Beard Conditioner, 3 oz uploaded by Baylee D.
I bought this product for my boyfriend, hoping it would help with moisturizing his face and beard! He absolutely loves it, and I think if you're a man with dry skin you will love it too! No harsh fragrance and very gentle on the skin, even if you have sensitive skin!
Russell B.
Merrick, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Clubman Clubman 2-in-1 Beard Conditioner, 3 oz uploaded by Russell B.
The smell is a little strong, but what's great is it doesn't last that long. I use this daily after showering and I must say it does keep my face from drying out and it helps when I need to trim my beard bc it feels softer than usual.
Jennifer C.
Yukon, OK
Clubman Clubman 2-in-1 Beard Conditioner, 3 oz uploaded by Jennifer C.
This is a pretty good product if your beard needs some softening. It works great as a facial moisturizer under the beard. If you find your skin feeling dry this season, I recommend putting in on overnight then washing with the proper beard soap in the morning. It really helped with dry patches. As for an all day leave in conditioner, my husband found it felt greasy and heavy. I agree. It just didn't absorb like you would expect it too. As part of an overnight routine, a couple times a week, it is really nice! The scent is very light. Something you would expect from an original scent men's deodorant. Very clean smelling.
(Santa)Ken F.
Dayton, OH
I love using Clubman. It is great for the price point. It smells nice and keeps my beard soft. It is great to use frequently. You are going to love this product. I recommend this to anyone who wants to keep their beard looking sharp.
Jesse J.
I have a full beard and have used many a product, some expensive and some not so much. Clubman by Pinaud has been around forever, they know men's beards and men's shaving needs and this is, by FAR, the finest 2-in-1 I have ever used. Two thumbs way up and the price cannot be beaten. I have a beard enthusiast website and will be recommending this product to beards everywhere.
Xzavier L.
Arlington Hts, IL
This is my daily face moisturizer. Love using this product daily. Has a light smell. Isn't heavy and I enjoy being able to confidently use on my face and know it's healthy for my face and facial hair. I don't have alot of facial hair but I brush this into my side Burns and eye brows

Looking for your answer?